You're My Everything (Haise Sasaki)

It's been few months Y/n and Sasaki has started dating. Y/n was in a relationship with Kaneki before that CCG attack. 

Y/n's POV:

I was working on my desk in CCG office. I have re joined as an investigator only to be closed with my Kaneki. It's true that I had fall in love with him from childhood. But I loved him more when he finally opened up to me. I miss those day, when I finally got to cuddle with him after a tiring day. I miss running my fingers through his snowey white hair. I miss his thin lips roughly against mine. I miss looking myself on the mirror finding every bite mark he gave when he got really needy. I miss when he would nuzzle his face into my neck while he didn't feel like to wake up. I missed the time when we did nothing but lying down on the couch hearing each others breaths. I miss the time, when we laughed on each others dirty jokes. I miss the time when me and him prank on Ayato and get scolded by Tatara-San. I miss every good morning and good night makeout session. I miss the time when he bites my neck till it starts to bleed when he got jealous. I miss the times when he collaps beside me after a rough sex cuddling me close to him. In one word I miss his everything.

Even though Haise was Kaneki, it never felt like he was being himself. But no matter what, anything can't stop me from loving him more as the time flies. I love him soo much. 

Haise was soo gentle unlike ShiroKaneki. He always lighten up my mood with his cute adorable smile. He cuddles me everytime when I had a rough day. Every morning I wake up to see his adorable smile, which made me fall in love with Kaneki at the first place. I love the way he helds me close to warm me up when it's too cold. I love the way he gently put his lips over mine before leaving for his work. I love the way he massages oil on my hair. I love the way he helds me soo close to his body. I love the way he askes if I am okay or not, when we're making love. I love the way when he lifts me up after coming from mission. I love the way he gets michievous when he's sick. I love the way he hides under the cover like a baby when he gets mad at me for not giving him attention. I love the way he uses his pun jokes when I'm down. I love the way he gets into in Sasaseriousness mode when we play video games. I love the way he tries to cheat in game by whispering into my ears or licking them off. I love the way he pulls me on his lap when I try to avoid him. I love the way when he hugs me tight and peppers my neck in kisses when I get mad at him. I love the way he pouts when I ignore him or tease him. I love the way he tries to dominate me and get flustered. 

Everything about him makes me love him soo hard that the word 'love' get jelous of us. 

I was soo busy with my paperworks and in my thought that, I didn't feel anyone entering my Cabin. 

I grasp when I felt pairs of arms around my shoulder. Then I relaxed into his touch. God!! How much I love his scent!! He nuzzled his face on my bare shoulder. I hummed in relaxation. We didn't need to say anything, just enjoying eachothers presence was enough for both of us. There was a comfortable silence between us. Me doing my paper work and him waiting for me to finish resting his face into my neck. 

I worked as fast as possible to finish my work just to throw my arms around he neck and bury my face into his shoulder. 

After finishing my last paper work I shut my pc with a loud thud and turned around standin straight to see his adorable smile. His white and black hair was little messy. I smiled at him. I put my hands around his neck gently. Rubbed my lips on his cheek and kiss him gently. Then buried my face into his neck kissing them gently. His one hand was resting on my waist and another was on the back of my head rubbing my scalp gently with his fingertips knowing that it never fails to relax my nerves.

"I missed you, Haise", I said still face buried into his neck. He smiled and rubbed his head on mine.

"Me too, babe", he said sweetly.