Even In Crowd, All I see is You!

Kabeer's POV

I don't know what's going in that little mind of hers! But I'm sure something is going on! 

I know the way I told Grand ma was a bit rude, but I want everything to be the way she likes. I want everything to be just perfect and it should become the most beautiful day for her!

I sighed and picked up the mac book from lamp side table!

 It was five in the morning and sleep was no where to come, the reason is sleeping just beside me!

It was some half an hour before, I was sleeping peacefully when I felt tickling on my stomach and when I opened my eyes, I saw this madam's hand was moving on my stomach in  sleep !

That's it! After that I didn't get a sleep again ! 

Oh Heavens! The way she's pouting in sleep and is snuggled inside me, all I want to do is kiss her and...

Control your hormones Kabeer !!!

I checked some mails and completed some work!

It was going to be half past six when I looked at her!

How it took me so much time to over come my fear!

How can not anyone fall for this girl !

I never thought that morning can be this beautiful ! And I'm more then happy that my each morning is going to be like this!

I love you!!

"Ermm.." she squirmed in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes!

"Good morning" I wished and she looked at me with her half eyes shut.

"What time it is?"she asked and I smirked

How about some fun?

"nine thirty" I stated and she looked horrified at me standing on the bed instantly .

"I AM DEAD! Grand ma is going to kill me today! Shit! Shit! Shit!! How did I over sleep so much!! And why didn't you wake me up!" she whisper yelled

"Stop ruining bed Baani" I warned

"Fuck off Mittal ! Grand ma is going to sew me!!" She shot and I chuckled pulling her down so that she stops ruining the bed.

"Calm down Kitten! It's just 6:30 am" I told pointing the wall clock and she looked at clock and then at me.

"Do you want me to be dead of a cardiac arrest Kabeer Mittal? Or phir meri laash se shaadi kar lena aap!!(And then you marry my death body)" She yelled and I glared her.

"Don't! I repeat ,Don't ever come up with this line ever again" I stated and she looked at me frowning

"You played prank" she mumbled

"And what all pranks you did! Did you forget! Ugh that green toothbrush was just Ew! " I said and she bit her lip smiling

"Argh! Baani! Don't do that yaaarr!!" I groaned and she chuckled kissing my cheek

"Good morning! You were really going to give me a cardiac arrest ,but it's okay! Now I'll get ready and you too come fast!" She said running towards walk in but stopped all of a sudden and turned while I raised my brow !

"When I woke up, you were staring me! Can I know the good deeds I did for your staring session" she asked dramatically and I chuckled.

"My wife! My life! And mine to stare" I said