FORTY EIGHT ; confession

(CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT - confession)

in real life !

they heard the noises. the whimpers. the moans. all of it.

and they hated it. they despised it. they didnt want too hear it.

they wanted holly. holly shouldnt be happy with him; holly should be dating them! only them!

they couldnt bare to hear and see her so happy.

so, they left. far, far, far away where no one could find them. no one could see them.

no one could find nick.

"hey, do you know where nick is? he disappeared last night and no one can find him," clay asked.

holly and alex looked at each other with a shrug, "no, sorry,"

clay sighed and exited their room.

he tried to call nick but there was no use,, everytime he tried itd go straight to voice mail; not one ring when through.

clay was seriously worried for his friend. he left with no warning, no note, and he didnt take anything.

clay grabbed alexs car keys and unlocked the door. he needed to find nick before anything bad happened to him.

clay could admit, he had been really weird for a few weeks. everytime they wanted to hang out as a group nick would try to refuse.

"god, nick i swear.." clay backed up out of his parking spot and drove off.

he couldnt be too far, right? clay thought as he stopped at a red light.

(clay pov in real life !)

if he didnt take the car or anything to eat he must be hungry.

i turned into the nearest ihop and entered the door.

i turned to a waiter, "hey, is there anyone in here by the name of nick?"

"no. youve got the wrong store!" he snapped.

the nerve. i drove off.

where would nick go? he knows nothing about california!

i nervously shook my leg. the real nick would never do something like this.

stepping out of the car i ran to the boy, "nick! where have you been, idiot! god, i have been looking for you for fucking hours. dont run off like that again!" i engulfed him into a large bear hug. a huff escaped his mouth.

"okay," nick rolled his eyes and pulled away, "i just needed time alone."

"you almost left the city!"

"sorry, dude. look, lets just go-"

"no! tell me why you just disappeared like that? you cannot leave and then disregard the situation!" i patted his shoulder. "its not important. lets go, please,"

i sighed as he would only refuse to tell me. though i wanted an answer, it was obvious he was uncomfortable and didnt want to talk about what happened.

i nodded and walked back to the car. the car ride was almost silent besides the quiet song of the name reckless by healy playing lowly.

i hummed to the song, used to be of my favorites.

(third person pov in real life !)

clay and nick arrived at their house. clay parked alexs car in the driveway, making sure to lock it. once they walked into the house, george, holly, alex, and karl crowded around them.

"nick! where have you been?!" holly exclaimed, giving the texan a hug. nick let out a huff as he hugged her back.

wrapping his arms around holly he took in her scent. this probably be one of the last times he would hug her. "we were so worried! what happened?" karl frowned.

"im sorry-" nick sighed, pushing his friends out the way. he walked up to his and karls room.

"whats wrong with him?" george questioned, giving clay a small peck on this lips.

"i dont know. hes been acting really weird and wont tell me-"

"ill go check on him.."

holly walked up the stairs and knocked on nicks door, "nick? are you okay?"

he immediately opened the door. holly could see his tear stained cheeks and red face, "oh, no. nick," she tsked whilst walking in, "cmon, open up. i dont like seeing you sad."

"i cant tell you, holly." he whispered, falling back onto the white sheets. holly was confused, what did he mean?

"you can tell me anything, nick. please,"

nick got up, laying on his elbows. holly sat next to him in the same position.

nick locked eyes with her. this is my only chance. his eyes quickly flicked down to her lips as more tears slipped and ran down his eyes.

his hand reached out for her jaw as he pulled her in for a kiss. his lips moved softly against hers as he had a tight grip on her jaw and waist.

the kiss felt magic, to nick at least. holly didnt kiss back as she refused to. she felt disgusting knowing she had a boyfriend.

"holly, i think i am in love with you!" nick blurted.

hollys face went red and tears beaded at her waterline, "nick.."

"im sorry. i just- i couldnt keep it in anymore and i- i feel weird," nick confessed.

everyone else burst into the room, worried for why theyd been up here so long. "is everyone okay?" clay asked whilst looking at his friend and sister. he noticed her dilated eyes and red face, the face she would have when crying, "holly,, what happened?"

"um. i- i dont wanna talk about it-" she choked and left the room. everyones eyes shifted to nick in which he had a guilty look on his face.

"nick, what did you do?!" alex snapped.

"im sorry," he said lowly, "i kissed her, alex. i fucking kissed her."

.´• bees venting corner
shut up

BY THE WAY- VOTE??? LITERALLY IT MEANS SO MUCH AND I APPRECIATE IT TONS 👍👍

no cause i leave for 3 days and think its okay to shamelessly self promote like that

no

honestly missing the dolan twins rn wbu