Chapter 13:Contract(2).

❝Look it's Huang Lan and Lu Fao! Take pictures! ❞

❝The couple of the year arrived. ❞ another reported said taking pictures of the two.

Zhia Xiang smiled at the cameras and even waved her hand.

Huang Lan held her waist and had her close to him.

❝Miss Lu, can you tell us how it is to be married to the most handsome man of the year? ❞

❝Yes,miss, give us an insight. ❞

Zhia Xiang smiled in a seductive way and looked at the two reporters who could feel their legs go soft at the sight of the enchanting woman.

❝What can I say? My darling is the best man someone could wish for. Other details are se-cret. Hehe~❞ Zhia Xiang said touching her lips with her index finger.

Huang Lan looked at the woman next to him and admired her acting skills.

They entered the building and greeted other celebrities. Zhia Xiang made light conversation here and there and compliments some of the fellow actresses.

Of course her mission couldn't go smoothly, having a man like Huang Lan will attract a lot of envy. The envy's name was Shu Ning.

The cheap shit is approaching, from this body's memories she'll spill her wine on me. Let's see...what should I do? ❞Zhia Xiang thought and chuckled.

Shu Ning approached Zhia Xiang and 'accidentally' bumps into her spilling red wine all over her.

This happened to Lu Fao who lost her temper making a scene and annoying Huang Lan.

❝Oh my, I'm so sorry!I tripped, i swear. ❞ Shu Ning said covering her mouth.

❝Look, Shu Ning spilled her wine on miss Lu! ❞

Zhia Xiang smiled and placed her hand on Shu Ning's shoulder.

❝Don't fret, it was an accident. It would be alright, I'm not upset. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

Huang Lan walked to Zhia Xiang and tried to wipe her dress with a napkin.

❝You need to change now.❞Huang Lan said looking into her eyes.

❝Will you give me your blazer? ❞ Zhia Xiang asked Huang Lan who immediately nodded and took his blazer down.

❝Aww, he's so caring. ❞

❝Huang Lan is the best! I wish I could have his clothes... ❞

❝I'll go chance. ❞Zhia Xiang said and rushed to the bathroom.

She took her dress down, cleaned the wine on her skin and put the big blazer on her.

The blazer reached her knees. She secured it with a belt and exited the bathroom attracting stares.

Her beautiful legs were exposed as well as having a sexy look with the oversized blazer.

Huang Lan couldn't help but stare at her. Shu Ning was gritting her teeth in anger.

❝I hope the dress can be cleaned, I really like it. ❞Zhia Xiang said pouting.

❝I'll buy another one. ❞Huang Lan said pulling her closer.

❝You're the best. ❞Zhia Xiang said winking at him.

The rest of the party proceeded without any incidents. At home, Zhia Xiang took a relaxing bath.

❝That idiot really has the nerve to go against me... how fun.❞

❝What do you plan for her? ❞Agent 0 asked.