Episode 23, Terror and Destruction.

Noah: GO!!

The secret door open. Revealing the hundreds of Monsters.

Monsters: GREEEEEEEAAAAA!!

The Monsters begin to charge at them.

Noah: Dilo, you got the strength!

Dilo(M.M): Right!

The Ogre charge towards the Monsters, going right through them, crushing them to pieces each step he took.

Rin(D.R): Noah, get on!

Noah: Right!

Noah got on the Dino Raptor back.

Noah: Go!

The Dino Raptor began to charge ahead, as she jump on a Monsters and bites the Monster head off. As she use her blade tail and claws to slash the Monsters to pieces.

Dino Raptor: Graaaa!!

A couple of the Monsters try jump on the Dino Raptor, yet Noah use his heavy cannon and shot the Monsters, blowing their head to pieces with just a few shots.

Noah: This gun has some power!

More Monsters came from the gate and all begin to climb the Ogre, trying to pin the ogre to the ground and rip it to pieces.

Dilo(M.M): Hmnp.

The Ogre expelled an electrical charge all over it's body. Electrocuting all the Monsters that were on, killing them as they fall to the ground dead.

Yet more Monsters kept coming from the gate.

Rin(D.R): Noah! The door!

Noah: On it.

Noah use the heavy cannon to shoot the Monsters and the Dino Raptor begin to shoot quills. Both killing the remain Monsters that try to get in.

Noah: Okay. If we keep this up. We'll be able to find survivors and find where these Monsters are coming from.

They heard more Monsters coming towards them.

Dilo(M.M): We need to go. More are coming on the way.

Noah: Right. Question is where do we searching for survivors?

They heard screams from others survivors coming in the far distance.

Rin(D.R): I say we follow the screams.

Noah: That works. Let's go then.

Dilo(M.M): Let's go then. The Ogre doesn't have that much power. If it runs out of power, were fucked.

Rin(D.R): Nice way of putting it.

Noah: Let's go-

All the sudden they heard a roar coming from withing the Shatterdome.

Rin(D.R): Um..... That's not good.

Dilo(M.M): Of course there's a bigger Monsters. There's always a bigger one.

Noah: Let's just hope we don't find it or it doesn't find us.

Rin(D.R): Let's go then.

They begin to follow the screams of the survivors, trying to find anyone that was alive.