PLANE (9)

♡♡♡ Heyy guys, thanks for reading, please comment & vote!!♡♡♡

♡♡♡(sorry this chap took so long, I started school, but I'll still be posting daily-ish-kinda-not really)♡♡♡

-ADRIANA-

LOCATION: MR IVANO'S AIRPORT, RUSSIA

I ended up falling asleep the whole ride to the airport.

"Ari, wake the fuck up. It's almost been 10 minutes." Leo shakes me.

"No." I mumble, closing my eyes again,

It's too early for this shit.

He chuckles slightly and unbuckles me, then gets out of the car.

Only a few seconds later, he opens the door and I almost fall out of the fucking car.

I put my hands out on the cement to break my fall.

"Jesus," I mutter, getting up.

I look over at Leo, and he looks happy.

Not smiling, but happy.

"What?" I say, a smile playing my lips.

"Nothing."

I walk right up to him, tilting my head up so I meet his eyes, "Don't think you're getting away with that. I will-"

"Hurry up!" Sung-ho interrupts me.

I ignore him and walk over to the others, who are in front of the jet.

"Alright, you all know the plan, right? Aleksei is in Spain as we speak, and he is keeping tabs on them in a local hotel. You'll have about 2 days before the bullfighting show begins. Lay low for those 2 days- rent a motel or something, and then go to the show." Marina explains as we walk in.

"You're not gonna be the pilot again, right?" Ben asks, and she shakes her head.

"Someone's gotta take care of Marina's Monopoly, right? Besides, I'll try to get more information on them." Marina walks up to us and gives us all a hug.

"Group hug!" Adowa giggles, and Marina smiles.

"Don't die, kiddos! See you when this is all over." She walks out of the jet.

"Remember," she calls from the ground, "if you need help, you can always just-"

The door shuts.

Dammit.

"Did anyone hear what she said?" Sung-ho asks, and everyone shakes their heads.

"Great. Just fucking great." Leo shakes his head.

The jet is the same as the last, since it's the Russian underbosses who are sending us over.

Adowa leaps onto the couch, "Looney Tunes, anyone?" She turns on Looney Tunes.

We all agree this time, and we watch in peace.

Adowa is on the edge of the couch, squishing everyone together. Sung-ho is next to Adowa, looking at her the whole time. Ben is playing with Sofía's hair, and Leo and I are squished together.

"Guys," I ask, after a few minutes.

"Yeah?" Ben answers.

"Yeah yeah yeah?" Adowa exclaims.

"What if we actually, you know-"

"Die?" Leo finishes my sentence.

I clear my throat, "Yeah."