Chapter 14:Contract(3).

The next day at lunch, Zhia Xiang went to meet the director for the movie. Her manager, Yuze accompanied her.

❝Hm? Seems like Cheng Zixuan is also here. He sure is attractive. ❞

❝It's a pleasure to have you here, miss Lu. ❞the director said.

❝You're flattering me, mister Lee. ❞Zhia Xiang said and sat down at the table.

❝Miss Lu is as beautiful as I imagined. I believe this is our first official meeting. ❞Cheng Zixuan said and took Zhia Xiang's hand to kiss it.

❝The same goes for you, mister Cheng. ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling.

❝I know I was right to have you two play the main roles! The chemistry is amazing! ❞director Lee said excited.

❝I'm glad my talents are to your liking, director Lee. ❞Cheng Zixuan said.

❝I would love to start the filmings as soon as possible. ❞ director Lee said.

❝I'm free anytime. ❞Zhia Xiang said arranging her hair.

❝Same goes for me. ❞ Cheng Zixuan added.

❝I'll send the sceneries to your managers today and we can start on Monday. ❞director Lee said.

❝Alright. ❞both Zhia Xiang and Cheng Zixuan said.

❝Splendid! This movie will blow up for sure! I'll leave now, thank you again for accepting my offer. ❞director Lee said and rushed.

Zhia Xiang looked after the middle aged man.

❝Let me buy you a drink, miss Lu. ❞ Cheng Zixuan said looking at Zhia Xiang's gorgeous face.

❝I'll accept your offer then. Red wine. ❞

Cheng Zixuan ordered a bottle of expensive wine and then turned his attention to Zhia Xiang.

❝Have you read the book, miss Lu? ❞

Cheng Zixuan's voice was deep, but it had a tone that could make everyone knees go soft. Zhia Xiang liked this one.

❝Not yet. I'll have it by tonight. ❞

❝Is that so? Are you aware of our indecent scenes? ❞ Cheng Zixuan asked leaning closer to her face.

❝I've heard there's erotic scenes, would you mind telling me more about them? ❞Zhia Xiang asked entering his seduction game.

Cheng Zixuan chuckled.

❝I see. I can't wait to work with you, miss Lu. ❞

❝The feeling is mutual. ❞Zhia Xiang said and they both drank their wine chatting more.

_____________________

❝How was it? ❞Huang Lan asked looking at Zhia Xiang.

❝Good. We'll start Monday. ❞

❝So soon? ❞

❝Yes. ❞Zhia Xiang sat on the couch and closed her eyes.

❝You drank with him? ❞Huang Lan couldn't help but ask.

❝Just a little. ❞ Zhia Xiang replied nonchalantly.

❝Be careful around him. ❞ Huang Lan said.

❝I will. Good night. ❞Zhia Xiang pat his shoulder and left to sleep.

Huang Lan remained for longer in the living. He couldn't understand where the jealous feeling was coming from.

There's nothing between him and Lu Fao, only a facade and a paper. So why did he felt bitter thinking about her upcoming project?