.15.

Savannah, Georgia
Toranae Richter

"Can I help you?" I asked looking him up and down, shutting the car door.

He got back fast...

"Why did you block me?" He asked

Are you dumb????

"Don't play dumb"

"What do you mean?"

"You were posted with another bitc-. You know what, I'm not doing this right now. We can talk later." I said getting in the car buckling up

Maybe I should've listened

Girl no... he was just with that ashy ass girl

You right

I know

I got in the car and drove off with him still in the driveway, looking dumb. I called around this morning looking for apartments because, I don't want a house yet.

As we pulled up to the first apartment, I called the lady I spoke with earlier. She told me she would meet me in the parking lot. Kyla and I sat in the car for about 5 minutes. I then seen a lady walk out the building talking to herself and laughing. It could be a leasing office.

Hell nah

"Hi, I'm Lisa, you must be, Toranae." The lady said walking up to my car with papers in her hand.

"Yes, Hi." I replied getting out the car with Ky.

"Who's this cutie?"

"This is Ky." I said holding Kylas hand.

"Well, Hi Ky." The lady said, holding her hands out for a hug. Kyla looked up and me to see if it was okay to hug her. I nodded my head.

She hugged the lady then came back to me. She started pulling on my arm so I bent down to her level.

"Nae, she smell like cheese. I don't like her." She said making me bust out laughing.

"It's okay Ky, we're about to go." I said looking at the lady twitch and scratch.

"I can show you around." Lisa said while digging out in her pants.

"No. We have to go." I said walking back to my car, buckling Ky in her seat.

There is 2 more apartments I want to look at today. After I buckled Ky in, I got in the car and buckled myself in. The whole time the lady was in the same spot, watching us.

I backed out the parking space and drove to my next destination. As Ky and I were singing along to Jhene Aiko, I got a call from and unknown number, which made the music stop.

"Hold on Ky." I said answering the phone.

"Hello." I said with the phone to my ear.

"What time are you coming back home." I heard. It's A'Kees.

"When I get ready. Why?"

"We gotta talk. It's not like that."

"Yea, Ok." I said pulling up to the place

I hung up the phone and called the man I spoke with earlier.

He said he would be down in a minute.

Until then, Ky and I sat in the car. Ky started talking to me about anything and everything.

"Yeah and my mama breath use to be so stink but, she was my mama."

"Like how stink"

"So stink." She said with a serious face.

I was about to say something else but, the man walked out. I got out the car and got Ky out the car.

"Are you Toranae?" The man asked and I nodded.

"I'm Keyon." He said staring at me.

"And I'm hungry." Ky said looking the man up and down.

"We're gonna get something to eat when we leave. Can you show me the apartment." I said jumping straight to the point.

"Yea." He said leading the way.

"This first apartment is 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom. All the appliances are new." He said unlocking the door.

It looked really nice. I looked down at Ky and she nodded.

"How much is the rent?"

"1k a month"

"I'll take it."

He handed over the papers. I signed it and paid the deposit. He gave me the key and we left.

I buckled Ky in and got in the car. We drove to Chic-Fil-A. I went through the drive thru and got Ky a 8pc chicken nugget with small fries and a Hi-C. I got a 12pc with a medium fry and a sweet tea.

I paid, we got our food and now i'm driving home.

About 20 minutes later, I pulled into the driveway.

We got out the car and went inside the house.
We threw our trash away and grabbed some snacks then, headed upstairs.

I heard my T.V playing. I know I turned it off so, who turned it on?

I opened my room door and A'Kees was laying in my bed with his outside clothes on.

I'm about to whoop his ass.

"A'Kees get up!" I yelled tapping his back.

"For what?" He replied while sitting up.

"You have your outside clothes on. Why didn't you go home. Ion wanna talk to you right now." I said grabbing me and Ky's clothes and going in the bathroom with her to change.

"I forgot. If you would let me explain, this could be cleared all up shawty."

"Let me change first and get off my bed."

I changed Kyla and I and came back in my room.

"Hey Keesy." Ky said hugging Kees.

"Hey KyKy." He said hugging her back.

"Okay so, are you gonna tell me why you posted her and ghosted us?" I asked giving Ky my ipad.

"Alright let me explain..." He answered

Comment & Vote