4

Tadashi's pov:

"Today you don't really have much to do, just sign some papers and review documents" Yushiro told me my agenda for the day "So does that means we can have lunch together?" Miako asked "Yes, we'll go to your favorite noodle restaurant" I pat her head.

We we're currently on the way to Miako's school as I needed to have a word with Mr. Yamada about yesterday incident. The car halted in front front of the huge building "Look theirs Ms. Winston" Miako pointed.

Miako's teacher had a very eternal beauty that I can't seem to describe. She had warm green hazel like eyes, a little button nose, pink plum lip, light brown skin, natural curly hair that reached her mid back, she had a tiny frame and slim physic.

But for some reason she gives me a different feeling, something that I never experienced before in my entire existence. "Father, aren't you coming in?" Miako asked "Yes, just give me a moment" I said "Okay then" Miako said before leaving.

"Miako's teacher has such bright aura, she seems to love her job" Yushiro said "Yes, I wonder how she got Miako to change in just two days. I mean she doesn't even tell how was her at school but now she does" I said "Your right, now let's go and see Mr. Yamada" Yushiro said.

Jolene's pov:

Another beautiful day at school, it so good to see my students today "Morning Ms. Winston" Miako walked in "Good morning Miako, you seem more energised today" I said with a smile "I went home and just rest to recover from yesterday incident" Miako said before going to her seat.

Then a man in his late 20's walked in with Yushiro which I remember that he was the person to bring Miako to school on the first day but the other man is unfamiliar to me "Ms. Winston, this is Miako's Uncle Tadashi Nakamura" Yushiro said.

"Oh! Nice to meet you Mr. Nakamura" I said shaking his hands "Now I'm guessing your here to find out about Miako" I said "That's right, I couldn't have a word with Mr. Yamada since he's out so I came to you" Mr. Nakamura explained and damm he has such a deep voice.

Kenji and Akane were wrong about Mr. Nakamura looks, he was hella handsome I admit. He has hair that meet his shoulder and was neatly styled, warm brown eyes, sraight nose, sharp jawline, thin pink lip, pale skin and slimly built in physic. God for sure didn't made one mistake when making him.

"So Mr. Nakamura have you noticed anything new about Miako?" I asked "Yes, normally when I return home from work Miako never greets me but lately she did" Mr. Nakamura explained "Well that's good to hear, although do you ever spend time with Miako?"I asked.

"I've been busy lately so I didn't get to see her that much besides that Miako sometimes refuse for us to spend time together" Mr. Nakamura said "That's part of growing up and you should start observing her, Miako is an outstanding student but there's something stopping her from interacting with others besides me" I said.

"I understand, I will try my best and talk to her" Mr. Naksmura said "And about the incident yesterday, thank you for defending her" Mr. Nakamura added "It's my responsibility to watch out for every child in this class" I said "Then I should going, if anything happens you can call Yushiro" Mr. Nakamura said.

"I will, have a good day" I said "You too, bye!" Mr. Nakamura and Yushiro then left. Class soon started after and Miako seem to be paying attention today, lunch time soon came around but Akane and Kenji weren't at school today so I was alone so I stayed and ate lunch in my class.

"Ms. Winston, where are your friends?" Miako asked "They aren't here today and I'm not good at talking to new people" I said "Then I'll have lunch with you" Miako said bringing a chair and sit in front of me.

She then took out her bento which looked delicious "My maid made me this bento, I wish I had a mother or a friend to make me one" Miako said sadly "Then I'll be your friend" I said "Really?!" Miako asked happily "Yes and I promise to make a bento" I said with a smile.

"Okay! Tomorrow I bring my art supplies tomorrow so we can draw something together" Miako said happily before grabbing her shop sticks and ate her bento.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then......

Stay safe :)