Nicholas Janitsary-Scuba Diving Enthusiast

Dr. Nicholas Janitsary, Esquire, is a Ph.D. in Criminology. He is the managing director and founder of The New Dimension Group, a global security and defense consultancy. With head office based in Singapore the group has its branches in Dubai and Delhi. The Group offers consultancy on business development, understanding business cultures and bridging the gap between the Middle East, Asia and India. Nicholas Janitsary has worked with various governments and law enforcement groups and has helped them in getting niche in these regions.

Nicholas Janitsary is a very passionate and enthusiastic A-list individual having varied interests. His interests include Scuba diving, sailing, traveling, cooking, sky diving, wine tasting, art and culture. Scuba diving is a form of an adventure sport which offers people the opportunity to see what life is like below the water in lakes and oceans. This can be done for recreational, commercial as well as scientific purposes. Divers come across innumerable beautiful ocean plants called Corals, anemones, and similar ocean life during their travels. The primary equipment pieces are fins, a mask, a tank, gauges, and a watch. The Great Barrier Reef, the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, New Caledonia, the Andros in Bahamas, Red Sea are the best Coral Reefs to be explored across the globe.

Contrast to the background in Criminology, Nicholas Janitsary is his spare time, is an ardent scuba diving enthusiast, a globe trotter, loves sailing, and views art from diverse cultures. He has worked in Asia and the Middle East for over 15 years, is a voyager and an expert on global markets. Janitsary earned his doctoral degree in Criminology. In 2007, he founded New Dimension Group, a global consultancy firm that maintains offices in Singapore and India. The firm focuses on increasing customers’ familiarity with foreign global markets to increase their sales and effectiveness in regions such as Asia and the Middle East. New Dimension Group also advises on security, defense, and counter-terrorism issues. Nicholas Janitsary’s clients include large retailers and North American entertainment companies.

In 2009 Nicholas Janitsary also started New Dimension Aviation Pte Ltd, a company that sells charters and manages business aircraft. Dr. Nicholas Janitsary has spoken at numerous conferences, including the Interpol General Assembly and the Asia-Pacific Super yacht Conference. He also offers several recommendations for effective public speaking.

All this bears a testimony to the fact that Dr. Nicholas A. Janitsary is a dexterous personality having his foothold at versatile fields and is having innumerable achievements within a short span of time.