[ch:2] 11

"Why did you do that?! "
"What ? I just saved you. That's Trisha's bf. Trisha is insane. "
You looked below the stage. The guy thankfully didn't hit his head. Poor guy, all he did was compliment you.

It was never mentioned in the story ever but... HOLY SHIT Mark can DANCE! Man is talented! He laid you down on the floor did a dolphin dive... on you.

God you can't wait to get in bed with him

The plot is changing drastically. But you are too drunk to notice or care.

-

Yato watched 3 different camera footage at once on his mini laptop.
Camera 1 showed you twerking -more like tried to as your form is horrible- Mark doing a body shot from Margaret tities and his buddies cheering, Lily throwing up in the corner of the stage.
Camera 2  showed Rin and a few awkward people talking and eating and generally having a pleasant time with Eunji gone..

Which begs the question where is she? After a bit of switching cameras, Yato saw Eunji standing by a window in a black camisole near an AC. Her hoodie laying on the floor beside her. Well that explains it.
Just as Yato was about to click away... He saw through the window, down below, a person standing under the cherry blossoms tree.

They fit yet stood out beautifully against the background. They almost looked ethereal.

Obviously, they weren't invited to the party

Obviously, they weren't invited to the party. Yato had a general idea of the guest list and they definitely didn't meet the criteria. Also the fact they are standing outside in the garden in a black long cloak/robe. Nobody would be dumb enough to wear something like that in summer -Eunji is... special- They could be a thief using the party as an excuse to steal. Which would explain their attire.

If they got in through the tight security of the Williams Mansion... They can't be alone. It's probably a group of very smart and hardened criminal.
Yato switched camera to get a better look of his face. Before he left... that cloaked person.. made direct eye contact with him... through the hidden camera. Yato quickly went back to that camera to find it.. malfunctioning. All he saw was dark static.

He quickly switched to other cameras he placed in the garden, balcony, etc... Nothing. Just Static.
Any camera that could have caught this person's face all malfunctioned... at the same time.

Satoshi suddenly felt an unease rise within him. He felt like he was being watched. He looked around to find a person in a black cloak/robe just standing there. Their back was turned to him.
This part of the mountains and coast belonged to the Yagamis. It's well guarded, so no one should be able to get in.

As he stood up, ready to call his personal maid. The person turned around and pointed at him.

Satoshi froze up.

The man's lips stretched into an awful grin as he pointed at Satoshi and laughed.

Satoshi fell down on the ground, unable to move

Satoshi fell down on the ground, unable to move. He tried to scream for his personal maid or anyone for that matter... Nothing. No sound came out of his mouth. Just low volume croaks and gasping. He could feel a panic attack coming... fast.

Unable to get those cameras back working, Yato sat plopped down on the bed. He stared at the dark screen, at his failure. His thoughts were slowly drifting apart, swirling into a meaningless void.

As Yato observed the dark static, an pair of blue-yellow eyes stared back. His eyes are so beautiful yet cold, enticing and yet lifeless. Like a doll. A doll who's only purpose in life is to watch and love Rin from afar.

Which begs the question.. why did he even love Rin in the first place?

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.