A/N

HELLO! I AM BACK HOME FROM MY 3 DAY ANIME CONVENTION! I WILL POST SOME PICS AT THE END!

So on the first day, which was Friday, we drove to Chicago. I live almost 2 hours away from there. We were supposed to leave early at 12 pm to get there by like 3 or so, but unfortunately my grandpa had a doctor's appointment so we left instead at 2 and got there at 5.

My friend and I decided to just sleep and go the next day since we got there kind of late and we're very tired. We slept at my uncle's house, since he lives near there and we didn't want to waste a lot of money on a hotel.

Saturday came by the next day, and we left at like 9 am, went to get out badges and walked around. There was a small little shop, were I bought a few snacks and 2 plushies. Then looked around the place. Which had an arcade, a small manga place, and other things. Then as we walked pass a door, which was closed, I saw figurines through the crack. I told my friend and she gasped wanting a figurine.

We got into the room at 11 am, since it was for VIP first then at 11 it was for everyone. We went in and we got many things, well my friend did lol, I only got like a few things. As she was looking at one stall, I looked at another and got a freaking HAWKS FIGURINE! JFKDHDJDJ I GOT MY BB AND IVE BEEN WANTING ONE SO BAD!

There was one stand that my friend and I loved. They were selling cute pins, stickers and charms. They had a small bucket with a sign that said "wedding fund" and we both put a $20 since they were cute and so nice. And I obviously bought a charm, and it was of All Might. Also, since we put a $20, we got a free pin or sticker, for helping on their wedding fund.

We walked more and got things from stands, took pics, then we got tired and left to go back. I accidentally slept at like 5 pm, and my friend called me out on snap ಥ‿ಥ sad times.

Then today, Sunday, we ate breakfast, went to the convention, since my friend wanted a Uzui figurine and another poster, she also got me a Sukuna with Yuuji one and I highly appreciate her for it (╥﹏╥) I love her.

There was a Hinata Shoyo cosplayer! I TRIED TO GET A PIC BUT THEY ESCAPED JDJDHDKDJC

Since there was a mall literally across the street, we went there and got things from a few stores, then afterwards, we left and came back home.

IN ALL, I HAD FUN AND MY FRIEND DID TOO, it was her 1st time going to one, HXJDHDJC

HERE ARE SOME PICS