Chapter 11

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Their turn to chase Prologue and Characters have been posted!

-----------

"You must have mistaken me for a stranger huh? I'm Princess Euphemia. I'm sorry I couldn't recognize you for I have amnesia." I did a curtsy and then looked at him in the eye.

"Who do you think you're fooling? Sister Euphemia is still in a coma and you look nothing like her. If you want to trick someone copy their physical appearance properly." He gave me a cold glint.

" *sigh* You don't believe me do you? Fine.." I went to grab the bell from the basket to summon Filo or Aine.

I didn't even manage to reach the basket when he positioned the sword at my neck.

"If you dare move one more step I'll slit your throat."

Is he really 10?! Why is he taller than me? I'm 16!

"Princess, its tea t- PRINCE PERSEUS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO PRINCESS EUPHEMIA?!" Filo screamed, shocked at the young Prince's actions.

"What do you mean? Is she really Sister Euphemia??" He looked at me confused.

"Yes your highness! She woke up Three and a half weeks ago! Please let her go, your highness! The princess has amnesia, if she offended you in anyway please punish ne instead." Filo kneeled on the ground.

"Don't you dare." I scolded the boy, preparing to use my water magic and Acoustikinesis if necessary.

He then let go of the sword and cupped my face then inspected it. Oof

"No matter how you look at it, you don't look like Sister Euphemia...
You're hair is lighter, more golden and healthy. You're face and skin are flawless. You're probably less than half her weight. You're voice also sounds different. You're too..perfect?" He said unsure of himself.

"Thank you for you compliment, I've worked hard to achieve this." I giggled.

I already forgive the kid, he must have been really shocked to see his sister look the complete opposite than what he's used to. I mean I'd be shocked too.

"Did you say she has amnesia?" He asked Filo

"Yes your highness, she didn't even remember her name when she awoken."

"Y-you don't remember me as well?" He looked at me with a sullen expression.

"Nu-uh" I shook my head.

"How come I was not informed of this? I must ask father."

"Woah there! No need to ask the Emperor, he might think I'm doing this for attention when I want none of that. Please? " I grabbed his coat.

"...Fine" He finally relaxed.

"So, what's your name?" I asked.

"...*sigh* My name is Perseus Euclid Svetlana, I'm your younger brother. Currently 10 years old."

I knew it, he was ten!

"Well, they said my name is Euphemia Photine Isolde, nice to meet you little brother, though you already know my name, Fufu~" I smiled at him as I patted his head.

He blushed and looked away, tsundere now are we?

"By the way why did you call Rhosyn, Rhoshxt?" I said amused.

"Well you obviously don't know but, I have Time, Ice and Mind reading affinity magic. I could never read Rhosyn's mind and I thought it was unusual.

I thought it was because my magic was too weak against light but that wasn't the case. I caught her without that bracelet of hers then I could immediately read her stupid mind." He said coldly.

I knew there was something off about that bracelet.

"If you don't mind me asking, what were those thoughts?"

"That day you were blamed for pushing her off the river, you were punished for your actions. When I read her mind, she threw herself towards the river so that you could be blamed.

No one believed you since when the maid got there it did look like you pushed her. Since that day I observed her actions and I could tell, she's a scheming slxt."

Did he- ...yeah he did.

"Why did you tolerate me then?"

"You were just annoying, you needed someone to notice you then Mother and Father doesn't give you the attention you needed."

Right on the money there, bro.

"I see.. "

"Princess, I'll excuse myself for now" Filo bowed then left.

"Would you like to join me in my small picnic?"

"..Why not"

He sat down beside me and we talked while we ate.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

To be Continued . . .