Decisions without Him

Back again!!! Just a warning that this book is COMING TO AN END!! If you haven't figured It out the wedding will be the finale chapter! I'm not sure if i'm making a sequel...maybe for the other characters but I will announce that later!

ALSO THIS IS UNEDITED

------

Wedding planning is no joke! It's been three days since our first meeting with Sophia and now I've seen her more than I've seen Dominic. Together, we managed to pick invitations, secure the castle location, discuss the layout of the ceremony and the reception, as well as sending gifts to my bridesmaids and Dominic's groomsmen. There was still a lot to do and unfortunately Bambina and Juliana went back to Milan so I had no additional support.

I had another meeting with Sophia later this afternoon without Dominic. He went on a day trip to Sicily with his father and his uncles and told me he wouldn't be back until late tonight. It was odd being alone in the estate but there was too much to do to miss Dominic.

Desperately craving a change in scenery, I moved all my work to Dominic's office. He has the best view of the back of the estate from his desk. There was much to do for my job at the real estate firm before I could worry about my wedding. The latest email I got, the construction for the home has already began and from the updates, they were moving quite fast. The ground was dug out for the basement and the foundation was being built for the main home. From the report, the main focus was on the main home and once that was complete, they could work on the additions to the property. Most of my job was completed. The remainder task was to send some inspiration photos for different rooms in the home. Although Mr. Gabbana has no interior designing department, he sent portfolios of work a sister company has done on his home for staging and full designing. 

It was late afternoon when I finished looking through all the portfolios. There were so many to choose from but I complied a good arrangement of ideas and created a pdf for the Romanos before sending them my ideas. 

There was a soft knock on the door as I was typing an update to Mr. Gabbana.

"Come in," I shouted.

The door opened ajar to reveal Liliana.  

"Ms. Ally, Mrs. Sophia is here for your meeting." Liliana announced as she stuck her head through the ajar door.

"Thank you, bring her in!" I rushed to finish the remainder of the email as Sophia entered the room. She came dressed in a another black blazer suit but instead of black slacks she wore a cute mini skirt with red bottoms. Sophia strutted in with her large black suitcase and her iPad in hand. She took a seat on the couch in the middle of the room. As Sophia set up her binders and notes, I made sure I had everything completed before joining her on the couch.

"Today is going to making appoinments for all the things you and Dominic have to decide on." Sophia announced as I sat down beside her.

"What else needs to be decided?" To be honest, I couldn't remember half the things we've discussed and agreed on. There were so many details! Sophia deserves a nice bonus for all this work because I couldn't do it.

"The cake, menu, desserts, your dress and the bridesmaid dresses, the color scheme between you and Dominic and the groomsmen suits, your entrance, photographer, there is also the itinerary on how you want your day to go."

"Oh lord...shouldn't Dominic be here for this?" I asked worriedly. I hate making decisions without him. This is our day and it's clear that he does have opinions when it comes to planning.