Kuroo Tetsurou - Down the Drain Pt 2

Au: Regular / Past Break up

Requested ?

Tags/Warnings: GN! Reader, Suggestions and Implications to cheating and sexy time, Swearing, WAY TOO MUCH TOUCHY KISSY FLUFF, Kuroo getting what he deserves

Word Count: 3.4k+

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

Kuroo slumped into the wooden chair as he stared at the women across from him. Bleached hair wrapped around her finger, rolling off the tip of her sharpened nail and dried ends flicking out with each spin. She talked, s' coming out of her mouth like a whistle that drilled into his ears. The food in front of her was hardly touched, surely going cold, while Kuroo's had polished his plate off within minutes of arriving.

When she leaned further forward, hair nearly falling into her food as her ribcage bumped with the table, Kuroo tried to melt into his chair, maybe fall through it.

When the waiter came by, asking if they needed a refill of water, the woman clicked her tongue, upper lip curling as she stared the worker down. "Back off, he's mine."

"No water, just the cheque please," Kuroo strained, beginning to pull himself back up into his seat.

The waiter nodded and scurried off.

"Cheque? Are you not still hungry? You ate your food so quickly." She reached over the table, a sharp nail trying to poke him between the buttons of his shirt.

He leaned the chair back, making it squeak. She couldn't reach and pulled her hand back with an exaggerated pout. "Fine, then I'll take this to go and we can go to my place, hmm."

Her eyelids began to hood and she brought her shoulder up to her ear as she leaned even further over the table. The low-cut collar was definitely an international choice.

Kuroo gulped, spinning out the chair to his feet. "No, no. That's fine." The waiter came back, setting the receipt down on the table. Kuroo gave it a glance and pulled out the needed amount to give to the waiter.

She didn't seem to care about the third party now. "Oh come on Kuku." He lurched at the nickname. "Don't be like that. My boyfriend isn't home."

The waiter's eyes widened before hurriedly taking the cash and scurrying off.

Kuroo took a deep breath before yanking his coat from off the chair and throwing it on with a furrowed brow. "No. That's not right."

The woman was unrelenting, fingertips sliding across the table's surface as she slowly rose from her seat and sautered to stand right before him. Pressing her chest into his, she touched their noses and with a quiet breath.

"But Kuku," she whined. "You never had any trouble before."

Kuroo glared, eyes dropping to her glossed lips before meeting her eyes and nearly choking on the smell. Sugar and roses.