Chapter 12

≿----- •°❈°• -----≾

"Princess, I have the response of His Imperial Majesty." Filo handed me the letter.

"Did he read it?" She shook her head.

I opened the letter and my request of transfer was approved. Even the departing date which was at the last week of my break.

Hehehehe

*knock knock*

"Sister? Are you okay?"

"Oh, I'll be there in a minute." I quickly hid the letter.

Ever since that day, Perseus has been coming over a lot. He's the only family member that visits me. I don't know what they all look like aside from Perseus and Rhosyn. Royals are the only ones allowed to have portraits and pictures of other royals but I don't even have any.

I thought maybe since Euphemia was a princess she was allowed to but apparently not.

He's told our older brothers that I'm awake but they didn't react. Meh, I don't care at least I have my cute little tsundere brother whom I spoil.

I have three weeks left before I leave this place. Crestbreeze Academy is located at the Neredas Kingdom. Filo and the rest insisted to come with me so I was ecstatic, though I'm sad that I have to leave this cute brother of mine.

"Sister, try this chocolate I bought in the capital. Its currently popular." He didn't meet my eyes as he gave it to me. How cute~

I took the chocolate from him, opened the box and ate a piece, throughout me doing this his eyes were following my fingers. These actually taste pretty good!

"Mmm..here have a bite" I hummed in approval and gave him one.

"Tastes good right?" I smiled at him

"Y-yeah.." He blushed again then looked away. Hwaa~ my brother is too cute. Its fun to tease him (~‾▿‾)~

"Ne, Perseus do you want to go shop with me down town?"

"Don't you have tutors?"

"I'm done with the tutors since yesterday."

I finished everything I needed to know. All the lessons were way easier than back in my first life. I still remember my lectures as far as I was nursery.

I tried so hard not to correct my answers in the tests the academic tutor gave me. The only thing that was practically new to me was Philosophy since I didn't know the history of this world.

Well now I do. Thank you Library
ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

"Ok then, I'll leave now." He turned around but I could still see his ears were red. Fufu~

-Mini Time Skip-

"Let's go Perse!" I grabbed his hand as I dragged him towards different shops. Even though my parents never really give me any attention they still provide me with money so..

Lemme splurge for my brothers clothes!

"Perse, try this one..and this one then this one, oh and this one!" I made him try all the clothes I picked.

We went from store to store buying all sorts of stuff. We even went to a café and bought parfait and pancakes.

I noticed that there was more of a medieval feel then a modern one but there are a great amount of modernized things here like the cash register, instruments, lights and more.