Need Peanut Butter For That Jelly

Jennie's pov:

"But mom! I have lots and lots of homework due tomorrow. I think I should stay home. You guys can go though -... "

"Jennie, it's Friday." My mom says rolling her eyes at my complaints.

I am completely dreading this dinner.

It's like the world saw me having a drama free day at school and was like... 'oh no no no, this girl must be punished for actually having a good day at high school.'

I see a blur run past me and my brother is running to get his jacket on.

Taehyung.. if only I was your age.

I still find it funny how my brother and Jisoo are actually alike.

Both.. very annoying.

I just hope they can meet each other so I can do the whole.. 'Tae meet Jisoo, and Jisoo say hi to Tae.'

"Come on Jennie, we are going to be late if you don't get your butt off the couch." My mom says putting her hands on her hips.

My dad was getting the food in the containers while my mom was stressing whether or not to wear her red or blue jacket to the dinner.

It's a jacket.. you will take it off when you get there anyways.

"Are we ready?" My dad says walking into the room with two containers of something.

Yeah, I actually kinda hid in my room for the last two hours after I came home from school.

I had to mentally prepare myself for this dinner.

My moms decides on the blue jacket, "Okay lets go!" She says opening up the front door.

In Lisa's driveway, were two cars so I'm guessing they are already here.

There is no place like home.

I look down, man, if only I wore my red shoes, maybe I could be back in my room.

After my mom knocks, the door opens up by Lisa's mother.

"Glad you could make it!" She welcomes us.

There, everyone was either in the kitchen or the living room.

Let me put it this way, four unknown parents were in the kitchen along with Lisa's dad, and in the living room -....

...

Sorry I feel like crawling up in a ball right now and throwing myself in the corner of the room.

-....Was Krystal in a chair in the corner of the room watching tv, a guy who looks a year or two older than us was sitting on the floor against the wall caught up in his phone, a little girl around Tae's age was playing with dolls right by Krystal's feet, Nancy was on her phone on the couch, and Lisa... was no where to be seen.

Fantastic.

When I entered the living room, everyone except Nancy looked up.

I give a small, painful smile and sit down on the coach farthest away from everyone.

Krystal continues to stare at me while the little girl and the guy go back to what they were doing before.

As I look at the guy, I release that he looks a lot like...

NANCY HAS A BROTHER???!!

Dealing with one was enough, lord do you hear me??!

One!