7

(M/n) felt so free while he was outside of the Zenin Clan walls. He never enjoyed the outside when he was out on small missions before Jujutsu Tech. He made a couple of friends including Gojo. He learned how to become a bit more social outside of his comfort zone. Though, his mind did go back to how Naoya and Toji were doing.

As for Naoya and Toji, they felt so empty without (M/n)'s presence. They miss him so much that it hurt them.

Naoya was able to find one of (M/n)'s shirts and he sniffs in his scent off of it. "(M/n)..." he whispers. Naoya knew he was beginning to have more feelings towards (M/n) than just friendship. He began to have hatred towards the twins and the woman because of how they tried to get close to him. He closes his eyes and thought about (M/n).
Just the two of them sleeping beside each other and holding one another in a warm embrace. All he wanted was his best friend back and to tell him how he felt.

"(M/n)!" I wave at him as I ran towards him. I yelp as I trip over a tree root. I sat up and felt the cold snow over my face. I shiver a bit. I felt (M/n) put his hands on my face and wipe off the snow. He then checks if I'm alright. "(M-M/n), I'm okay." I tell him. He shakes his head and takes off his scarf. "(M/n), you don't have to" he cuts me off by wrapping the scarf around my mouth. I pout at him and sigh. "You're going to get sick," I tell him. He waves me off and places his forehead against mine. I blush as he felt so close. I nuzzle my head on the crook of his neck and hug him. "I'm so lucky to have you," I tell him. He hugs me back.

Naoya began to cry in his sleep as he remembered the memory of when they were young boys.

Toji sat up as he couldn't sleep. Usually, when he couldn't sleep, he has (M/n) to help him. Though (M/n) was away and he didn't want to disrupt Megumi in his sleep. He felt guilty about pushing (M/n) away and not giving him a reason why. He also knew that he had more feelings towards (M/n). He wasn't sure at the time since he had a wife. But now everything was clear and he truly felt love towards (M/n).

I opened the door to (M/n) room. I quietly close it behind me and went over to his sleeping figure. I tried to lay next to him without waking him up, but I failed at that. He stirs awake and looks towards me. "Sorry...I couldn't sleep." I whisper to him. He sits up and places my head on his lap. I close my eyes as I felt his slender soft fingers comb through my hair. I felt at ease as he did that. Deep down I love the feeling of it. It always made me feel calm and safe. I hum at the feeling and soon fell asleep.
The next morning, I woke up to (M/n) hugging close to me. I smile and held him closer to me. I close my eyes again and fell back to sleep.

Toji looks outside of his room and wonders if he'll ever get a good night's rest while (M/n) was away. He felt glad that (M/n) was able to make a good relationship with Megumi. Megumi likes (M/n) and would always want to spend his time with him. (M/n)...I'm so sorry. Please come back home safe and we can start over.

.....

"Did you hear?" A woman whispers to the other female. "Hmm, hear what?" The female asks. "About (M/n), I heard that one of the students went rogue and talked about having a world of only Jujutsu sorcerers. (M/n) was a part of his group along with Gojo. They soon got attacked and (M/n) ended up losing his left arm." The woman informs. "Really?! I thought (M/n) was unable to be touched." The female said in shock. "He lost it when trying to beat the curse on his own. A tragedy." The woman says. The two walked on to go on about their day. Naoya stood behind the door and held in his cries. His (M/n) was hurt and he couldn't do anything to save him. To prevent his friend from getting hurt. He knew that (M/n) was coming back in a year.

Toji heard the news as well and he felt hurt. He couldn't keep the promise that he kept towards (M/n). He wonders if (M/n) would forgive him. He wonders if (M/n) could still put him to sleep.

-----

"Ne, (M/n). How are you holding up?" Gojo asks his underclassmen. (M/n) looks at Gojo and gives him a thumbs up.  Gojo chuckles and sits on the end of the bed. (M/n) was informed about Getō's death and felt at fault for not being strong enough. "Don't beat yourself up about his death. You did the best you could and saved me." Gojo says as he knew (M/n) was thinking he was at fault. Gojo then changes the subject. "Are Naoya and Gojo still mad at you?" (M/n) shook his head. "Are you still mad at them?" (M/n) shakes his head. "Will you three fix everything when you get back?" (M/n) nods. Gojo gives a soft smile at his friend. "I hope everything turns out well." (M/n) nods and messed with the covers that lay on top of him.