- Centimetre -

After the very hectic hour with Ayame. The four of you had finally left the cabin to finally go to the lake. Only for Kyo and Yourself to get seperated from Yuki and Tohru. And now you were positive you were lost.

Yet neither of you cared, Kyo's hand interewined with yours as the two of you walked towards what you thought was the lake.

Kyo loved the amount of attention he was getting, he may seem like a tsundere at times, but the way you looked at him and only him, the way you noticed the small details about him, he loved it, he loved it all.

He loved how you were always on his side, and believed him with no doubt, ever since you were young. Especially when you were the first person to believe him when he claimed he didnt kill his mother, that was the beggining of a new love. He wanted you to be his.

The two of you eventually saw the lake, quickly beganing to walk in the the direction towards the light. The edge of the lake was about 5 feet away from you. Kyo stood next to you, his hand interwined with yours and his head rested lightly on yours.

A silence fell over the both of you, as you inhaled the fresh air, you eyes on the beautiful scenery infront of you. Yet in Kyo's eyes nothing was as beautiful as you were.

"Oi, (Name)." He called out to you, his body facing you, as you turned you own body towards him.

"What's up?" His eyes never left your vivid eyes, and at one point you were lost in his.

He brought his hand up, as it gently rested on your cheek, cupping your cheek. His other hand still held onto yours. He leaned his head forward, placing it on top of yours. His eyes glanced at your lips.

Meanwhile you swore to god, your heart would pump out of your chest. It was literally beating so fast, heat crawled up your cheeks, as red dust rested upon your cheeks, butterflies swarming in your stomach. His lips were only a couple centimeters away from yours. He leaned in, your lips about to touch.

"(Name)! Kyo-kun! We finally found you!" Yet that kiss never happened, Kyo's lips stopped a single centimeter away from yours, before he jerked away from you.

Tohru was covered in mud head to toe, her knees were bruised. And Yuki had leaves in his hair. Letting go of Kyo's hand, you turned away from him, concern etched on your face.

"Tohru!" You began heading her way, to make sure the two of them were alright when suddenly Kyo grabbed your wrist, stopping you instantly.

"(Name), I-i li.... nevermind." He let go of you almost immediately, turning his face to the ground, his eyes boaring holes onto the soil.

"Okayyyy." Kyo walked away from you, heading towards Tohru and Yuki, meanwhile you watched him go, and once you were sure he was far far away from you, you covered your face.

Your face was practically turning into a tomatoe, your heart skipping beat after beat, the heat on your body was as hot as the sun, a single thought roamed your mind. He was... he was about to confess.

You looked towards the lake and then watched the back of Kyo who was yelling at Yuki, your face still red, and heart still beating.

"Stupid cat... your lips were only a centimeter away..."