Chapter 10

Deans P.O.V.

All day after Eliana and Gunner had talked to me I felt off. Like something was wrong. In my meeting with The manager of my hotel I felt like there was something going on.

Once I got home I made my way to Logan's room. Sage was asleep in her crib but Logan or Eliana where to be found. I could have sworn one of them would have been with her.

As I made my way to Gunners room is when I knew something was wrong. I could hear screaming coming from behind his door.

"Fuck you got to go there and get her out!" I heard Gunner scream and before I could even open the door Logan was pulling it open.

He looked like he had seen a ghost once he did and he stepped back and out of my way.

My eyes went on the screen in Gunners room. He had two cameras up on the screen. One with a photo of Sergios face on it holding up a gun to someone.

Sergio was the right hand man to De'Mario almost. He took care of his work when he wasn't here in California.

I watched as he shot at whoever was in front of that gun. That's when people all around starting running.

Stepping into the room I looked at the second photo to see it was someone standing at a door. Once the door opened you could see more people running around.

This person started running now and I soon could see who it was because she was lined up with the camera that was planted on Zanes clothes.

"You fuckers." I said softly as I saw Eliana screaming in terror as she saw Zane dead in his seat.

"LETS GO" I hissed at Logan who was already out the door following me. We rushed down to the garage and I grabbed some guns and a couple bombs with masks. I knew I had to go into this place with one of these.

Speeding down the highway Gunner called us. Logan answered and Gunner had said Eliana lost her ear peace. But he said her camera was still on and told us which door to go in and where she was. I stepped on the gas a little bit more and we to there quicker then we ever have been.

"You better fucking hope she's alive or I swear Logan" I hissed getting in his face as he got out of the car.

"You'll what! Make my life a living hell!" He pushed me giving me a mask "it already is brother"

He wasn't wrong when he said that. Our lives were a living nightmare. We're we're both born into it and both wanted out of it. When everything went to shit we couldn't run from it.

I rushed to put my mask on as Logan rushed to the first door he saw. He took out the bouncer that was coming out and we rushed in throwing the bomb out right away.

I could hear people coughing and dropping because they didn't have a mask on. But my eyes landed on Sergio who was down on the ground. I would get to him in a moment but for now I had someone to get to.

I pulled back the covers on the table and saw my little Angel holding a gun to my face. I wasn't scared or worried. I was actually impressed that she was even holding the gun up at me.

Once she saw my eyes she seemed to calm down a little.

"Dean" her little voice let out and it was the greatest sound I ever heard.

"Angel" I said softly before she dropped the gun and jumped into my arms. Her body gave out but I lifted her up wanting her closer to me.

"The room is spinning" she said as I looked down to Sergio who was on the floor. I took my gun out and held it to him.

"Look away baby" I whispered to her and she listened pulling her little body up into me and putting her head into my neck.

Sergios eyes looked to mine and it gave me satisfaction knowing I was the last thing he was ever going to see.

I shot him and put my gun away as I felt Eliana go limp in my arms.

"Let's get out of here. They took Zanes body already and moved it." Logan said running back into the room with me.

"Get the car started we are going to Docs."

"What why?"

I turned so that Logan could see Eliana's foot that was bruised up.

"Oh fuck." He rushed out the door we came in with me not to far off. I made sure she was ok and didn't hit anything on the way out.

Once we got in the car Logan rushed us to Docs house that we all knew how to get to like the back of our hands.

Once he pulled up I got out with Eliana still in my arms and walked up the back stairs to the house and knocked on his door.

Doc answered the door wiping the sleep from his eyes and putting on his glasses to see. He was an older gray haired man that I took care of for his help of taking care of all my people under the radar.

"It's fucking 12 at night Dean Patrick" he was also a family friend that he even remembered my middle name after all these years.

"I'm sorry doc but my girl is hurt really bad. She breathed in some smoke from a bomb we set off and it looks like she broke her leg."

He looked at the sleeping Angel in my arms and moved to the side opening the door to let me in.

"Boy I swear if you got this girl into trouble then we are going to have a talk."

"I didn't sir. Ask my dumb ass of a brother and Gunner though."

"I told Gunner not to do this!" Logan screamed as he followed me in the door.

"Oh yeah but you still let him fucking do it!" I walked over to the bed and placed her on it softly before stepping to Logan. I wasn't finished with his ass.

"I tried to stop her! She wanted to fucking do it! I even went into her room before she got dressed and told her that we didn't need her to do it and that we could figure out something else. She didn't listen to a word I said and went along with Gunners plan. If your going to be mad at someone it's him not me!"

"You still let her walk out of my fucking house that I let you live in!"

"ENOUGH" doc screamed making us both look to him.

"Your mother would be ashamed of both of you fuckheads with the way you are acting right now. Now both of you go sit in the other room why I try to help this poor girl wake up"

Logan and I both turned to walk out together to go sit in the other room. "Did he just call us fuckheads" he asked as we walked off.