3

Same day.

Kentrell pulled in Kailani's driveway, next to her car

"That's crazy, KD ass stay right there." Kentrell pointed to the house across the street.

"I know, that's how he met me. Like a month ago." Kailani told him, and he nodded.

Kailani unlocked her door, and he stood behind her, his hand on her waist.

"I'm making you nervous mama? You want me to step back?" He asked, seeing her nervously fumble with her keys.

She turned around to face him, and he couldn't help but to put his head in her neck.

She grabbed the back of his head, as he left her a hickey, gripping her waist. Kailani whimpered, and Kentrell closed his eyes.

"Man fuck." Kentrell grunted, pulling away from her.

"Open the door Lani." He told her, and she had to catch her breath, then she unlocked the door, walking in.

"Where yo bathroom at mama?" He asked her, and she pointed down the hall, and he followed her directions.

He walked in her bathroom, closing the door. He stood at the counter, running his hands down his face.

"Fuck man I gotta chill out." He mumbled to himself, turning on the sink and splashing his face with water.

He grabbed some napkins, patting his face dry.

He walked out of her bathroom, frowning his face up.

"Where you at Kai?" He called, and she came down the stairs.

"I had to take my jeans off." She told him, wearing boxers and a tank top. She now had her hair in a messy bun.

"Come here." He spoke, and she stopped walking, shaking her head no,

"Come here Kailani, I'm not finna do nothing." He repeated, and she walked to stand in front of him.

He fumbled with the scrunchie that was tied around her hair.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He mumbled, and she looked up at him.

"Don't wear your hair like this. I like it down." He fluffed it out, as it sat around her shoulders in her Afro.

"You look so pretty." He played with her hair, and she laughed.

"Thank you. One thing about a nigga, he gone be obsessed with ya natural hair chile." She pulled away from him, walking to her kitchen.

He shook his head, following her.

"You hungry or something?" She asked, hopping on top of her counter, playing with their fake baby.

"No." He told her, walking to stand in front of her.

"Can you hug me?" He looked up at her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.