Time

It's been about 2 and a half weeks now, you still hadn't woken up

It's been about 2 and a half weeks now, you still hadn't woken up. Sanzu would argue with the doctors sometimes, it would always be the same argument. He'd ask why you hadn't woken up yet and the doctor would just tell him it was up to you and that there was nothing they could do. Sanzu had grown impatient, begging you to wake up because he missed you.

The day that Hina was supposed to get married passed already, she didn't have the wedding though. She refused to celebrate a new chapter of her life without you there, Takemichi completely agreed. Hina told you about her old best friend that died, Emma. She said that you would've loved her. She was afraid she'd lose you like she lost Emma.

Everyone that came to visit you would tell you about their day mostly, Mitsuya, Hakkai, and Yuzuha whom you hadn't known for long would tell you more about their lives so you could get to know them better and be more comfortable with them when you wake up.

Kazutora would read to you, he'd read you books that he enjoyed and shared them with you. You loved listening to him tell you stories, he had a nice gentle voice for it and you thought it was sweet of him to do. He'd remind you everyday that Artemis and that cat you left unnamed missed you.

Chifuyu would tell you about stories from when he was in middle school, there were many stories involving him and Takemichi. He even told you about someone he missed, someone he admired greatly who was no longer with him anymore. "Baji would've loved you, I just know it. You two would've been good friends." He would tell you from time to time, although he'd sound sad while talking about him.

Sanzu would sound pretty restless while talking to you, you were worried about him. He'd stay in your hospital room all night just incase you woke up in the middle of the night. He'd talk about your childhoods and bring up memories from it. He reminded you of the times you'd build huge slides every winter to slide down, he even confessed that at one point when you both were little he had the hugest crush on you, he told you he just chose to ignore it until he got over you though.

"Once you wake up, i'll go try and find Mikey some more... I'm more worried about you right now, I need to be here when you wake up." Sanzu sat besides you in his usual spot. He'd play music for you sometimes, it would be the music you both enjoyed together. "Oh! Ran and Rindou wanted to visit you today, finally see what you look like, you know? They caught me texting you that one time so they've been bugging me to see you ever since." He chuckles a bit, his smile then turning into a frown.

"I've been avoiding your friends that come to see you... I don't really want to bother with them but when you wake up, if you want me to meet them then i'll agree just for you." He clears his throat, taking a look at the clock on the wall. "Well, Rin and Ran should be here soon. They won't stay for too long, they're pretty chill so don't worry, for the time being let's listen to some music okay?" He pulls out his phone, playing your favorite song, leaning back in the hospital hair.