Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist

A/n: Here we go hope you enjoy it

3rd POV

Dom stands in the room "Dominic Toretto, you are hereby sentenced to 25 years to life..." Brian, Mia and Y/n's family watch "...at the Lompoc Maximum Security Prison system..." Dom walks with the prisoners to the bus "...without the possibility of early parole" The bus drives down the road heading for the prison Dom sitting looking down.

But suddenly three black cars driving forward the bus continues as the cars get closer Brian looks to Mia then forward, Mia stares forward smiling a bit she turns her car going on one side Brian going on the other the prisoners and guards look to see the cars that went pass the bus switching lanes with the third car staying in the back went to the middle.

Mia pulls the handbrake and turns the wheel making her car turn to a stop Mia shift gears and start driving forward while passing Brian who looks Mia turns the wheel making the guard at the wheel turn barely passing Mia and went back but Brian hits the brakes making the bus hit the back and flips over down the road until it stop.

The screen flickers to reveal a reporter, the damage bus, cops, and firefighters the Reporter said, "Here's what we know so far" He lower his hand "This is all the aftermath of a daring daylight breakout" From a helicopter's view shows the wreckage "There were 26 high-risk inmates being" change to a Female Reporter who's standing at a distance from the bus.

The Female Reporter said, "Everyone on board has been accounted for, except for one: Dominic Toretto" Screen changes to reveal a reporter at a studio said "...just released the identity of the man they believe to have orchestrated the shocking escape..." Screen flickers to the firefighters "...that amazingly resulted in no fatalities this afternoon".

Flickers to reveal the front of the damage bus then back to the reporter "He is former federal agent, Brian O'Conner" Brian's face appears as the screen flicker to a Female Reporter at her studio she said, "A fierce manhunt is under way for three fugitives tonight, multiple federal and local agencies..." Flicker to reveal Dom, Mia, and Brian's face pictures "...have joined forces in the search for..."

Zoom in on the Reporter "Dominic Toretto and his accomplices, Brian O'Conner and Mia Toretto" The screen flicker to another Female Reporter that had Brian, Dom and Mia's face pictures she said, "But despite every eye in the country for them..." Shows all three pictures in black and white "...where Toretto and O'Conner are now, is anyone's guess" The screen flickers off.

Meanwhile in Rio de Janeiro showing all parts of the places while driving in a black Nissan Skyline GT-R "Hakosuka" is Brian and Mia they drive out of a tunnel they drive through the areas Brian looks to Mia who puts a hand on his neck to his shoulder they went up a hill and park in a spot behind a red car where a couple of boys sit.

Brian turns the engine off and puts the brakes on Mia and Brian look at each other then they get out of their car they close the doors Mia ask "It's gotta be it, right" So they walk while on a balcony a man holding a gun looks, he raises his radio spoke Portuguese, Mia and Brian walk up the stairs holding hands.

Watching them are some guys then more coming out cocking their guns making Brian and Mia stop Brian looks around said "Let's get out of here" They turn but suddenly a voice calls "Whoa, whoa, whoa" Making Mia and Brian turn back "Easy, friends" Coming out from the corner is Vince "She's with me" He walk down the stairs Mia smiles Vince laughs "Mia" Mia walk up to Vince and hug him said "Vince".

Vince said "Oh" He let go looks to Brian who stands there Vince sighs "Buster" Brian slowly smiles He nods "Come on" Mia looks at Brian smiling so they walk up the stairs they make a turn Brian ask, "Dom here yet" Vince said "Nah" Mia ask, "When was the last time you heard from him" Vince stuff his gun said "Uh, couple weeks ago, up in Ecuador somewhere".