45 | clorox and ethyl alcohol

FORTY-FIVE. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"what do you wanna do first?" bokuto asked her after he bought them three separate cards for them all to enjoy unlimited games throughout the date.

she smiled and then pointed at the little boy on her shoulders, "let's ask him."

"daiki, what do you wanna do first?" she asked the boy who looked like he was bursting at the seams with excitement as he looked at the bright game lights.

the small replica of bokuto pointed excitedly at the basketball machine. "basuke! basuke!" he beamed.

the girl chuckled at the kid's enthusiasm and the. gave bokuto a smile. "well, it seems as if we'll be playing ball."

"yeah! let's compete who can score the most points!" he challenged the japan's basketball ace.

seinaru shook her head, laughing lightly. "sure, sure."

the three of them went over to the basketball machines. bokuto went on the right one and seinaru had positioned herself and daiki in front of the left one.

she put daiki down onto the machine's tabletop. "you can stand here so you can reach, okay?"

the boy nodded with a cute smile. "okay!"

"it's team daiki and yma-obaachan versus kota-ojichan!" the mini horned owl incarnate challenged his uncle who looked a bit too smug to be accepting a basketball challenge.

"oh you're on!" bokuto announced, pumping his fist in the air.

about twenty rounds later, bokuto had suffered a crushing defeat from his nephew and his girlfriend in basketball and all the other games in the arcade. "argh! how'd that happen?!"

seinaru just looked at the two in amusement, holding three huge plastic bags filled to the brim with game tickets that the two owl incarnates have collected throughout their long arcade battle. she doesn't remember when it became just the two versing each other, she was pretty much removed from the picture.

turns out, like bokuto in every single way possible, daiki was also very competitive.

it makes her think he's bokuto's secret love child.. or something.

"because i'm the best." daiki smugly looked down at his uncle from his six feet high pedestal on his obaa-chan's shoulders.

he then cheered loudly, getting the attention of passersby. "hey, hey, hey!"

there was a couple, who looked like they were in their thirties and also enjoying the arcade, approached them after their attention was grabbed by the small child.

"you have a wonderful family." the woman smiled at them.

seinaru was about to say something before bokuto grinned, intertwining their fingers again like it was second nature. "thank you."