🌲{-Chapter 25- Things Could Never Be Better-}🌲

I have a little newborn niece and I love her so much she's so cute 😩❤️ she smiles at me all the timeeeee

(B/n) = Boy name (for da child)
(F/d) = Favorite drink

__________________________

"I love children, but when I see them drink out of my cup, I ain't drinking from that cup again."
__________________________

A few months have come and gone since you last read. Nightmare and (Y/n) decided to stay in the Au at the castle Ink made. And Ink, most likely a psychic, is now Uncle Ink. (Y/n) has been expecting for some time now and they recently found out what gender the baby was. It's a boy, just as Nightmare hoped for. He wanted another guy in the castle instead of being outnumbered by women. Jokingly of course, he didn't mind whether the baby was a boy, or a girl. Just as long as it was his precious bundled up bean. (Y/n) had to admit, she wanted a girl for the most part. But, she still is gonna love that little boy as hard as she could. And to make sure that he had his parents to care, love, and support him until he was ready to be independent. Now, you're probably wondering how did Nightmare react to (Y/n) telling him she was pregnant, huh? Well, it went something like this...

(Y/n) set down the little white plastic object (the pregnancy test) onto the bathroom counter and exhaled. She hoped this day would come, but so soon?! It had only been three months since her and Nightmare's wedding. I mean, they had been trying for some time for a child of their own. So, why did this feel sudden? Is three months really a short amount of time or is it long?! Grasping her head she strained herself and sat on the cold floor of the bathroom. 'No, no. This is what I wanted. This is what we wanted. And I can't wait for the little bundle of joy to arrive' (Y/n) thought to herself. She felt the uneasiness disappear and a feeling of peace and joy came to her. This was the day that she and Nightmare were waiting for! And she couldn't wait to think of a plan to tell him. She wanted it to be memorable, so she needed some help... "Ah, I know exactly who!" (Y/n) exclaimed to no one in particular. Jumping up she ran out of the bathroom, out of her and Nightmare's bedroom, and into the corridors of the castle. She almost slapped herself as she skidded to a stop. The gang was back in the other castle! How could she forget! They even visited them occasionally, just to make sure that they were well and all. And (Y/n) even made secret trips to see the Star Sanses. Just to keep them updated, but nothing had really happened up until now.

"I'm sure Nightmare won't mind if I'll be gone for a little while," (Y/n) murmured. Ready to strike up her magic to summon a portal and head over there. "And where will you be gone to?" Nightmare questioned. Fixing his arms over his chest and raising a bone-brow. "Don't think that since we are married that you can just come and go as you please. I need to know where you are going so that if you are in trouble I can help you." (Y/n) squeaked in surprise as the tall goopy skeleton towered broadly over her. She knew it wasn't going to be that easy. Dang! "I- erm, I just needed to go to the garden and plant a few more vegetables before they become rotten!" (Y/n) nervously chirped. Hoping that she could keep the surprise, well, a surprise! "Do vegetable seeds rot? I thought they could be stored for ages," Nightmare questioned. Becoming more suspicious by the second. "Not these seeds, these are special vegetables and their seeds will rot rather quickly if I do not get them in the ground!" (Y/n) stated. Practically pleading that Nightmare will let it go. "And what vegetables would these be?" Nightmare questioned once more. "Amaranth?" she said. Almost sounding like a question when the word came from her lips. Amaranth is actually a rare plant are cultivated as leaf vegetables. And (Y/n) knew that Nightmare wouldn't know a single plant besides the basic ones that she grew. So she sighed as she gave her a shrug and let her be on her way. He was probably heading to the library to read up on more books on how to parent. And no, my lovely reader, he didn't know (Y/n) was pregnant, yet.