70

DayVon POV *

We went with the doctor & 2 more popped out .

I seen Kemo tighten up and Hawk looked back at him and i shook my head at the two .

"She's okay but she's not waking up " they said

" Fuck that posed ta mean" Kemo said coming to the front.

" She's in a coma sorry sir she's new never seen nun like it" The boy doctor said & I nodded slowly.

" we had to stitch her up because she was hit very hard "

" that posed to be ok ?" Hawk said sounding irritated,

" s -" the doctor started but JB cut him off.

" How tha shape look " he asked .

" we have an X-ray posted up in there now if you guys want to go in the room" The other boy doctor said

We followed the doctors and we went in the room .

" shit" I said seeing her hooked to a lotta shit.

" I thought -"The doctor put his hand up to his lips shushing
JB.

" bitch die" Jb said .

" Don't start" Kemo said and we all chuckled except JB

" Sir I'm going to need you to - " The doctor ahead started

" Shut yo ass up" JB said mugging her & then started laughing at the doctor face.

" This nigga " Kemo shook his head chuckling still

I looked back and realized this niggas high I chuckled with them because these niggas slow .

" Do you guys see it" the doctor said as we was looking at the
X-ray.

" Nah " JB mumbled and Kemo snickered and they looked at each other and started laughing.

" Boy stop" Kemo said and got back serious seeing Poohbear and walked to the other side of her.

He touched her hand and the monitor started going a little faster as it was already going .

" She not okay" Kemo said and the monitor beeped faster and i furrowed my eyebrows .

" That's a customized pistol & it left a mark on it and " JB said starring at the X-ray and walked to poohbear

" that's hair but not hers " he said getting a string of hair

" Customize , Dread head , nah ... hmpt no i -  " JB said and walked out.

Now I'm confused

I went to the X-ray and fell into a daze

Demon POV*

I walked in the kitchen and seen Draco with some bitch.

"Waddupk witcha big dawg " he said and the bitch he had looked at me and started bitting her lip .

I leaned on the counter and she licked her lips.

I sipped my lean and watched the girl and looked at Draco.

" I'm already knowing I gotcha comin in next" he said and took the girl to a room.

A girl walked in looking confused and then I got on my phone.

" what's yo name " she asked and I shrugged.

" come onnn I'm bored" she whined and I mugged her.

" Get out my face" I said and she smirked walking to me.

" I like you" she said rubbing on me and I looked at her and she kept doing it.

I pushed her and she hit the wall

" told you get off me mamas" I said walking to her and then went back to get my lean and left out the door.

I started driving around the whole neighborhood but Grandson texted me so I pulled up at the hospital and texted Grandson I was here.

When I walked in everybody looked up at me surprised.