───── 𝗦𝗜𝗫 !¡

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

≻"care of sharing a ride with me?" a voice said.

"please get out. " you said, rubbing a hand at your temple.

Mikey and you shared a cab, who wouldn't thought it would be awkward as it used to be? Only the two bickering back and forth are heard at the small cab.

The poor driver who only wants to do their job is tired of the two teenagers roasting each other at the back.

"you know, you guys are perfect for each other." The old man says, looking up at the small mirror.

their face immediately went to chill to pure disgust and hate.

"no, we're just strangers."
"definitely not."

the middle age man just laughed at the sight. Starting once again a conversation.

"you know, i had a enemy back in my days too. We used to insult each other everyday. Many people think we're perfect for each other. we grew up together as well. And as we became teens, we still hate each others gut." He said, silence filled the room.

looking over at the driver, Mikey ask,"where is she now? if you don't mind me asking."

he took a deep breath, answering and looking ahead the road. "she's married and have a single child.The child is tall and have a long hair, just like her mother."

Silent shock flooded the car, the sounds of cars driving by outside were the only ones heard.

"what about you sir? are you married?" You politely ask.

he smiled over the two of you, "i do have a child, he's about you guys age."

"oh, this is my stop." Mikey said, stepping out.

"Wait where's your pay?!" you shouted through the window.

"bye bye Y/N! see you tomorrow!" He said, laughing after hearing your groan.

a tall blond girl walked out from the door before taking his bag and hitting him in the head with a spatula.

"you're late!" She said.

"sorry! its just 10 minutes." He said, walking at the house.

who's that? a sibling?

after paying the cab, you walked through the door unlocking and twisting it.

a small note at the fridge caught the black haired.

' gonna be home late, make dinner for yourself and don't worry about me, lock your windows and door. (i have spare key!) do my assignment please! I'll give you extra money! loveyou sis! ' - handsome baji :p