𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒: 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒

"You were never worthless in the first place."

PRESENT

WHEN ERIS ARRIVED BACK AT CAMP EVERYONE WAS GATHERED AT HALF-BLOOD HILL.

Eris's jaw dropped when she saw that the Art cabin had been burned to the ground apparently by a Draco Aionius. Where was she supposed to stay now? Maybe she could move back into the Hermès cabin but a lot of the campers weren't comfortable with her because her being a daughter of Hades. She'd probably have to get a camping tent or something.

The Big House's rooms were overflowing with wounded. The kids in the Apollo cabin, who were the best healers, had been working overtime performing first aid. Everybody looked weary and battered as they crowded around Thalia's tree.

The moment Clarisse draped the Golden Fleece over the lowest bough, the moonlight seemed to brighten, turning from gray to liquid silver. A cool breeze rustled in the branches and rippled through the grass, all the way into the valley. Everything came into sharper focus—the glow of the fireflies down in the woods, the smell of the strawberry fields, the sound of the waves on the beach.

Gradually, the needles on the pine tree started turning from brown to green.

Everybody cheered. It was happening slowly, but there could be no doubt—the Fleece's magic was seeping into the tree, filling it with new power and expelling the poison.

Chiron ordered a twenty-four/seven guard duty on the hilltop, at least until he could find an appropriate monster to protect the Fleece. He said he'd place an ad in Olympus Weekly right away.

In the meantime, Clarisse was carried on her cabin mates' shoulders down to the amphitheater, where she was honored with a laurel wreath and a lot of celebrating around the campfire.

Eris felt a tap on the shoulder and turned around, "Yeah?"

Annabeth pointed behind Eris and Eris whirled around.

At the top of the bill was a long fancy black limousine with golden car tires leaning against it was a fancy looking skeleton dressed in a chauffeur outfit and standing next to him was Willow who casually leaned against the car as Eris walked towards them she couldn't help but notice—

"I-is that a cat?" Eris sputtered out looking at the very alive cat in Jules-Albert's arms.

The cat was covered in soft looking pit black with a bit of white fur on its chest. It's ears were sharp and pointed at the sky as it's emerald green eyes stared her down.

Willow smiled a bit, "Yep," she stood up straight, "meet your anxiety cat: Salem!"

Salem hissed at Willow viciously but Jules-Albert smoothed it's back and Salem instantly because calm again but not before sparing a glance in Willow's direction.