Chapter 16: In coming danger

Y/N looked at Tyranitar who was sitting across the interrogation table Y/N then took his seat.

Tyranitar: Finally nice to see you again uhhh what's your name kid.

Y/N: Y/N Todoroki.

Tyranitar: Ahh so you even have a strong name. I honestly shouldn't be surprised.

Y/N: Why did you want to talk to me?

Tyranitar: Because your the only one worthy kid. You beat me fair and square when we fought. So you are the only one who can get an answer out of me and plus there's something you need to know Y/N.
Everyone started to listen closely even Enji.

Y/N: Ok so the villains attacked the USJ to kill All Might yes.

Tyranitar: Yup that was the plan. But a lot of them hade different motives. Some of them wanted fame and some was there for the thrill of the kill. I how ever was there for something else.

Y/N: What do mean?

Tyranitar: I came for two reasons. One was to see how strong the students are. And the other was because I heard of a powerful aura user and well I was right. You were indeed powerful.

Y/N: So you weren't planning to kill none of the students.

Tyranitar: No. if I have to be honest if you didn't beat me I would have saved those kids myself. But you beat me to the punch or at least the pros did.

Y/N: And why would do that your a villain?

Tyranitar: Yes I am a villain. But I'm not those types of villains who kills heroes for glory or evil. I'm villain who wants to test a hero's skill to see what they'll do to save people lives. But I do despise hero's who abuse there power.

Y/N: So hero's who are only after fam and money.

Tyranitar: Yes but I learned Hero's that only aim for money are not all bad. One hero only wanted money to take care of there family and help his sick mother I have no problem with that is understandable. How ever hero's like your father Endeavor disgust me. He saved countless lives yes but he's only there for the number 1 spot which would be fine but he treats others like dirt that is something I can't stand.

Y/N: (Thinking) Tell me about it. (Talking) Do you know where the league of villains hide out is.

Tyranitar: To be honest no. I was only sent there to meet up with Tomura. In case you don't know who I'm talking about it's the guy with the crazy hands all over his body.

Y/N:(thinking) Ok so he dosen't know where the hide out is but someone sent him to see Tomura.

Tyranitar: I never got to see there face hell I don't know there real name but I do know there code name.

Y/N: What is it?

Tyranitar: They call them selves Yveltal. They hade a mask so I couldn't see there face but there voice sounded female and she wanted me to go see Tomura to attack the USJ.

Y/N: Did you want to do her biting.

Tyranitar: No:

Y/N: So why did you do it how come you didn't fight back.

Tyranitar: Because she's way stronger then me. If I tried to fight her she would kill me. So I did it to live. And of course fight strong hero's but after that fight I hade with you I know you're strong enough to fight her. So you better get stronger young hero. And from what heard you just finished the sports festival if I could suggest a agency it's Zeraora's

Y/N: How did you—?

Tyranitar: I wanted to become a hero two so I know these little details. But he will give you many great lessons from Zeraora.