𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧

☼

"Do you truly deem this necessary?"

"Retrieving your scepter to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands? Yes, Loki, I think it's most absolutely necessary."

"Not that, you witless oaf, I meant stripping me from my powers and stranding me on Midgard." Loki sneers at his brother.

"You brought this to yourself, brother, when you tried to play conqueror on this very realm. This is you, punishing yourself." Thor reminds him as he uncuffs his wrists on the landing area of the Avengers Tower.

Loki sighs and follows Thor inside the building. The last time he was here, Bruce Banner's unfriendly alter ego literally smashed him on the ground multiple times. The God of Mischief winces at the memory.

"You are to stay here and go nowhere else. The others of Stark's people has not been informed of your presence yet." Thor informs him. "A change of clothing and a good book will suit you well, brother. For now, I am to help my friends find your scepter and bring it to our father."

Loki rolls his eyes. "Your father."

Thor huffs in annoyance. "Stark is kind enough to lend us a whole floor to his building."

"What, and you're just allowing me to roam freely?" He smirks at Thor. "Truly not your greatest decision, brother."

"Do not leave this room during my absence, brother, are we quite clear on that?"

"Very." Loki narrows his eyes in a mocking way.

Thor gives him one last look before making his way back to the balcony, and spinning his hammer to push himself into the air. Once Thor is gone, Loki makes his way to the elevator to exit the floor.

The building is quiet, but as Loki makes his way down, a voice almost startles him.

"Mr. Odinson. You are to be advised to stay within your quarters." A formal male voice resonates from around him.

Loki furrows his brows. "Being confined within a room that I can easily leave is something I tend to avoid, disembodied voice."

"Is there anything you may need assistance with? You can call to me. I am JARVIS, Mr. Stark allows me to control this entire building."

"JARVIS... well, can you tell me why the Avengers are quite confident that I will not escape since they've set me free on their building?" Loki scoffs. Do they really believe Loki won't try to get away?

"You will not be able to leave the building., Sir."

Loki smiles. "Where is my brother is headed, Sir JARVIS?"

"The Avengers are currently on their way to Sokovia, Mr. Odinson."

"I prefer Friggason. I am not an Odinson."