Break

Ok so I'm gonna come clean. I don't feel motivated.

I mean I love making stories coming up with idea and exploring them but no I feel like I just can't do it.

I like making stories and even while writing this I'm thinking about stories idea but there's a difference between thinking about it and putting it to paper.

I don't want to put out half hearted idea that I don't even like or putting out chapters that don't match the feel of the stories.

So what I'm saying is that I'm taking a break and not just from this fanfic but all of them.

The only story I'm going to be updating is the one that Isn't a fanfic.

I'm sorry if I got any of your hips up for another chapter but it just can't do it.

I'll be updating my new story while I think about what to do with my other story and If you want to follow it I'll be in a link.

But back the important stuff. I need a break not only because what I listed up above but because I'm doing new thing.

I've just started high school and I've joined band which is taking up a large amount of time out.

I've gotten back in touch with my friends but most importantly I'm taking a breaks because I just need time to think.

I have a lot of things in my mind and I don't really know how to feel about them. Maybe it's because growing up or something but I need time.

Thanks you for understand and I'll try to get back to writing as fast as I can but for now bye.

New story

https://www.wattpad.com/story/255166688?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create_story_details&wp_uname=Jaykaydbx&wp_originator=H2a7kFiTNyCn6ZyBGC7TuUpe%2Fn1YXcgoW7cfdBISdNezAflJfET7zjo9cgkwtivWc6NDemudyHj8sWtRoYuKRqZ03TWm5ZUMVxFNKbEvbK%2FaXrAJH%2FKMyRqfp2%2FOhC46

If link doesn't work it's Journey of the Next serpent king and if that doesn't work it's on my home page.