15

"Ow" I groaned again as my boss who called me babe, cuddled with me and made me feel butterflies was still oblivious that he just threw me off the bed with blankets.

"Feyre what are you doing on the floor"
He asked as if he wasn't the one throwing me on the floor.

"Sir, I was checking if the floor is cold or not" He looked at me  still confused.

"You threw me here after cuddling with me and calling me babe"

His eyes widened in surprise when I told him how I was trying to wake him up but instead of waking up he snuggled and called me babe after brushing his nose on my ear.

He helped me to stand up as Luke came running, jumped on me and I again fell.

'What's wrong with both of them?'

But to be honest now I am used to it.

____

Two weeks later

2 months

Today it's been two months we both got married. My things are shifted back to my apartment. Mr knight already signed the contract and now the company is officially his.

The most important thing he sent me divorce papers, he already signed. I have no right to complain as everything happened according to the contract.

I don't know why but it hurts. We both didn't and shouldn't expect anything from each other untill we can confess it still I feel broken.

I was always a person who wanted to be alone and with peace but right now the only thing I want is someone to hold me. I need someone to share my feelings.

Just for a second I want everything to stop and listen to my feelings but can't. Maybe it's late ,maybe I wasn't able to understand my own feelings but you only realise the importance of something either when you want it or already lost it.

I really want to understand my feelings for him because I know I do like him but I still am not sure neither about mine nor about him.

Everything would have worked only if I can voice out my emotions instead of hiding them untill I regret.

There is no reason for us to not talk to each other but still we haven't contacted. Maybe the word stranger we use often after small things happen, isn't that easy to accept.

I cried hard for a reason I don't even know but that is what happens when emotions we should never hide are kept hidden in the dark and at last just to feel better we say there was fault in our stars.