046

"The lady clearly said to fuck off," Taehyung uttered, entering the picture, "So that means you get the fucking hell off her," he added and there was silence after.

Jisoo was shocked by his sudden interference and appearance. She just stood there, watching his back, covering her sight of Suho. There are no people in the balcony other than them because most of the attendees are inside the venue.

What is he doing here? She wondered.

On the other hand, to say that Suho was enraged is an understatement.

He loosened up his necktie and glared at Taehyung, "What the hell?! Why are you even intervening?! You are not part of this discussion so you fuck the hell off instead, man!" he shouted.

"Yeah, right. I really am not part of this but you piece of shit is already hurting her!" Taehyung also raised his voice back and pointed his finger at him. His eyes are already flickering in anger.

Suho raised his brow and smiled mockingly, "And what is it to you then?" he challenged him and went nearer with his head high smugly.

Taehyung, with trembling hands— because of him trying to contain his anger, grabbed Suho's collar, "Asshole, you don't lay a finger on her," he added, emphasizing each of his words while gritting his teeth.

"Bastard," Suho strongly pushed Taehyung away and he slightly tripped backwards.

He looked at Jisoo, "So this is why, huh?! Are you replacing me with this trash?!" he raised his voice, which made Jisoo flinch. He was about to go to her but she quickly hid behind Taehyung's back.

Suho's forehead creased. His face went darker and he spoke in a low tone, "Jisoo, come with me, we are still not over."

"N-no," she said and averted her gaze.

"I said come with me!" Suho lost his patience and advanced to grab her but Taehyung is in between them.

"Don't you know what 'no' means?" he asked, not letting Suho pass by him and near her.

"I'm not talking to you," Suho spared him a look before directing his eyes at Jisoo again.

"Get the fuck here in instance Kim Jisoo!" Jisoo was frightened with just his voice, she gripped Taehyung's suit, head bowed down and still hiding behind him.

"I said no," she whispered firmly and closed her eyes in fear.

"You don't tell me that—" Suho was about to pull her but he was stopped when Taehyung punched him in the face so hard that he fell on the ground.

Taehyung didn't give him a chance to recover and took his steps near him. He stepped on Suho's chest and leaned forward, "You better stop while I'm still contemplating whether to crush your bones right here and now," he clenched his jaw while picking up a glaring contest with Suho.

 He stepped on Suho's chest and leaned forward, "You better stop while I'm still contemplating whether to crush your bones right here and now," he clenched his jaw while picking up a glaring contest with Suho

"I'm a man of my words," he added and stepped more heavily on his chest, "So take it as a warning," then he got off his chest, fixing his suit.

Taehyung looked back at Jisoo who was blankly looking at Suho sprawled on the floor. Then, she lifted her stares from Suho to him, their eyes meeting. Taehyung clearly saw her fears in the reflection of her orbs. He sighed and offered his hand to her, gesturing for them to leave the place.

Jisoo looked at Suho who was slowly standing up and staring at them, like he was warning her by his stares that she shouldn't.

Jisoo looked at Taehyung's eyes again and his hand, then she sighed and placed her hand on his. She didn't look at Suho anymore as she left the balcony with Taehyung.