❗ 𝒯𝒶𝒷𝒾 𝓍 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹 (𝑜𝒸) ❇

Title: Met you in that Restuarant.

About: Diamond met Tabi in the Restaurant where he tries to kill GF.

Requested: SketchySkelly

~~~~~

"Watch over my daughter. I heard she was invited to a restaurant and she's taking her little BF. I still hate him a bit. Just make sure she's safe." Daddy dearest ordered me over the phone. I sighed.

"Sir, but my job is to assassinate people. Not watch over your daugh-" I was about to say until he spoke again. "Remember. You work for me. I'll pay you a hundred for it. Keep my daughter safe." He said and hung up.

"HOW CAN I KEEP MY JOB PROFESSIONAL IF I KEEP DOING DUMB SIDE JOBS!" I threw my phone at my couch. "This is so dumb..." I sighed. I got ready for this dumb request and went to the restaurant. It looks really nice, and I thought it wasn't that bad right?

I go in and got a table for myself and ordered something. I watched over the door to see GF and BF come in.

"Wait BF, I have to go to the washroom." Gf smiled. "Beep!" BF said and they both walked to the washroom. That couple was cute, but cringy.

I thought they were fine and just ate my food in peace, until you saw a weird guy for a goat skull as a head agruing with the 2.

"Look what you've done to me GF! You'll pay!" The man said. Out of nowhere, the restaurant exploded, killing some people inside, except me.

I saw that BF and GF were still alive and tried to help them. "Get out of here, now!" I yell at them. I pull out my [weapon of choice] and glare at the man. "What do you want?" I ask.

"Who are you! You just ruined a perfect chance so  I can kill her!" He yells. "I'm her body guard for the night, Diamond. You're her ex?" I asked him.

"Yes. I'm Tabi. And that girl ruined my life! She ruined my career and her stupid father did this to my body. Now i'm invisible with a skull." He frowns.

"Oh." I said. I felt bad for him. I know I work for the father, but I really felt bad. "I have no business with you. I'm leaving." Tabi said as he ran out, leaving you in the burning building.

The next day, I had to explain what happened to Daddy Dearest. He was a bit furious, but glad that his daughter didn't die from Tabi. I didn't mention him, since I felt bad for him. He was just a guy seeking for revenge.

I walk down the park after getting the money I earned from the assassinations I did. When walking I bumped into someone. "Oh you again." Tabi said in disgusted.

"You know you're getting on my nerves. I feel like I can just kill you right now." I said to him. We both glare at each other. I sighed. "What do you want?"

"Nothing, you bumped into me." Tabi said. "ME-? I mean. Whatever." I said. I had a crazy idea to get to know him. His life seemed traumatizing, so I would like to know.

"I know this seems weird, but can you tell me about your experience with GF?" I asked. I only worked with the dearest recently, so I would like to know them from this Tabi person.

"Why? You work for him, why would I tell you?" He said. I can tell he doesn't like me, which is understandable.

"Yes, I work for him, but I can help you get back at him or something. I can't kill him though." I said. Tabi just nods and we sit on a near by bench.

Tabi proceeded to tell all the bad things GF and Daddy Dearest did to me. "That's awful. She must've changed a lot, because she really loves BF." I said.

"I don't care. She must pay for what she's done to me."  Tabi hissed. I just laugh at him. "Whatever. Anyways, you're kinda cool, here's my number, if you have a number." I gave him a piece of paper. I usually gave it to people who need me to assassinate someone, but for now he seems cool.

"I don't need this." Tabi said as he put the paper in his pocket and left. I also left and went home.

One day when I assassinate someone for Daddy Dearest. Apparently they were damaging his brand or something? I was dumping they're body in the river when I saw Tabi.

"T-Tabi?" I asked. He looked at me with a neutral look. "This is your job?" He asked. All I did was nod. I feared that he might rat me out or become scared of me.

"That's surprising. And I promise I wont rat you out or anything." He walks away and I chase after him. "Wait, what are you even doing here? And you're okay with me being an assassin?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "To be honest, I don't care." I laugh at his response. "You're a strange fellow Tabi." I smiled. "Can you assassinate GF?" He asked. I glared at him and shook my head.

After that we got closer. We hung out more and found out a lot of things about each other. I even started falling for him. It was already december and it was snowing. Me and Tabi decided to walk around the park. "You're so dumb, why didn't you wear more layers?" Tabi yelled at me. I didn't really listen, since I was busy shivering. Out of no where, I felt warmth and saw that Tabi gave me his scarf. "I'm not giving you my jacket, so deal with it." He blushed and looked away.

I stare at him, smiling like an idiot. "It's enough. I'm not cold anymore." I said, trying to play off cool. We walked and talked more around the park. I felt like today was the day I told him I liked him. "Tabi... I've known you for a while now. You know what, I'm not good with this stuff. I like you." I admitted. I thought he was going to reject me right there, but he didn't say anything.

Tabi went up to me took my glasses off and kissed me on the forehead and put them right back. "I like you too Diamond..." He said and looked away. From there, we started dating. I had to keep my relationship a secret, since if Daddy Dearest knew, he might do something to him, or order me to do something to him.

We've been dating for 4 weeks. I still get payed for killing people and doing orders for Daddy Dearest.

One day I got a call from Daddy Dearest thinking it was another order to kill or watch over GF or something. "Hello diamond, I heard some news about your, personal life." He said. I was confused. What does he mean by that? "Sir, can you please explain what you found out about me?" I asked.

"You're dating my daughter's ex boyfriend. He was the one that tried to kill my daughter that night. Wasn't he?" He said. My jaw dropped. How did he know? Did GF tell about Tabi trying to kill her? How did he know about me dating him?

"Oh don't worry Diamond. It's fine, now he wont hurt my daughter since you have him busy." He said. "Sir, I would like to ask why you would tell me about this?" I asked. "Well, I would like you to ask yourself. Is he dating you for you? Or because you know me? Since your dating him and you work for me, I don't want him to use you and mess with my work. That's why I'm calling."

I drop my phone. Tabi might be using me? There's no way he would do that... "Diamond, are you okay?" Tabi asked. I forgot he was downstairs. "Y-yeah, just a call from work." I grabbed my phone and muted. "Is it Daddy Dearest?" He glared. I nod and weakly smile. "I'll talk to you after this call." I said and he left the room.

"Sir, I don't want you accusing my boyfriend of using me. I promise I wont let him mess with your business." I hang up and put my phone down on the table. I go downstairs to see Tabi.

"Hey? Are you okay? You seemed tense about the call." He asked. "Are you using me? You know that I work for Daddy Dearest." I asked. Tabi seemed really taken back from the question. "Of course not Diamond. I would never do that. I'm over the whole thing about him." He said. "Was that call about me? Look Diamond, Daddy Dearest just doesn't like me, so of course he would try to break us up." Tabi hugged me. "Look babe, you know that i'm not like that."

I smile and hug him back. "I know."

~~~~~~

Word count: 1507

A/N: Hope you like it. And sorry if I got anything wrong or if you don't like it. Also I'm closing requests at around Sept 7 or when school starts. Since school is starting pretty soon for me I need to work on school and not wattpad stories. I'll open them when I have free time or on school breaks. Now request away before they close for a while!