Art [not a chapter]

Really wanted to add this but it has no connection her just something I did at 5 in the morning.

Ok this is an edit to this

Ok this is an edit to this. Think of it as one of those moments my ADHD riddled brain fires off that I really really really wanted to write but can't quite start a story for it and putting in Iron Man Izuku would be out of place so here's the scenario for this.

ATTENTION TO ANYONE READING THIS. GO AHEAD AND WRITE THIS STORY YOU HAVE PERMISSION BUT DON'T CHANGE THE IMPORTANT PARTS OF THE IMAGE.

1. Izuku is currently undercover not just randomly stumbling on Eri in the streets. [Insert a working for government/hero association/police to uncover something shady]

2. This Izuku got his powers after a class trip leaving him in China where he had to jump what he thought was a regular monk and steal their clothes. Reconnecting with a group of them he is lead to the temple Strange trained at and spends 6 months there posing as a monk that took a vow of silence.

3: he gets caught by Wong
and Strange through a passive observation and comment. Strange steamrolls him but Izuku unknowingly says something to make strange laugh but won't say what it was and just teleports Izuku back to Japan. Strange decides against mind wiping him but does give a warning about "Tell anyone and you will die a million deaths before I kill you."

4: how this is happening: He's spinning the energy used for spells around Eri. Like shining a light through a tinted lense.

5: Izuku is not a UA student but he's not part of the villains.

Here's your promt. Do it up.