050

Jisoo grimaced as she slowly opened her eyes, her head aching. She moved and faced the other side, hugging the pillow tightly and buried her face on it.

Then, it hit her. The pillow smells different. It's a man's scent!

She was alarmed that she suddenly sat up. She held her head as if she could feel her veins pumping in pain. Jisoo finally looked around the room. The interior was classically minimal. Shades of black, gray, white and brown contrasted around the walls and the furniture. There's two doors at the side, a working table, mini couch and shelves inside, too.

Confirmed. This is clearly a guy's room!

She quickly looked at herself and she noticed that she's not in her gown anymore. She wore a big withe shirt that looked like a dress on her already. The scent too, was way familiar. Jisoo gulped and held her hair, breathing slowly.

Okay, Jisoo calm down. Try to remember what happened last night. Think!

She closed her eyes and tried her best to remember what happened. Jisoo started biting her fingernails. Until it dawned her.

I was with Taehyung the last time! She thought and gasped audibly. She covered her mouth with her hand, eyes widening and heart thumping loudly.

Did something happen between us?!