Nana Osaki's Powers & Abilities

Nana Osaki's Powers & Abilities:

Sniping Skill (Weaponry skill): Nana is considered to be the best long-range fighter in both Tokyo & Kyoto Jujutsu High Schools. No one can compete with her as she far outclasses everyone else with raw skill alone. Her skill is so great she is able to hit anyone from over a kilometer away, despite heavy rainfall, snowfall, nighttime, or even her target's greatly enhanced speed and ability to detect danger. She can even land a hit on her opponent with her rifle pointed behind her back. She creates various types of bullets, such as hollow-point bullets and curving bullets which are all cursed tools. The range of her rifle fire is five kilometers and can easily control the momentum and the direction of her bullets with the help of her cursed energy. Nana's marksmanship itself is based solely on pure skill and the smart use of her custom-cursed tooled bullets. She has incredible control and precision with her skill as she's able to get a hit on her target despite them having danger-sensing abilities. Her control is so precise that she can fire accurately with her rifle pointed behind her back. As expected of a sniper, Nana maintains her distance from a target and fires continuous bullets to keep them at bay. Bad weather also does not seem to affect her performance, although a smoke screen can deter her sniping to an extent. 

Enhanced Eyesight: Nana seemingly has a superhuman level of eyesight, being able to easily hit targets from up to three kilometers away without any visible scope. Her sight is seemingly unaffected by either darkness or weather conditions such as heavy rainfall or snowfall.

Cursed Illusions & Hypnotism (Inherited Cursed Technique): By carefully shaping her cursed energy, Nana can create illusions of variable form though they are not physical and cannot be touched nor harm another person. The resource requirement for this technique is her glowing brownish amber eyes; depending on how large the illusion is or how many people are perceiving it. For example, creating a small illusion visible to a dozen people may have the same cursed energy requirement as one large illusion visible only to one person. Nana has to be cautious not to overextend herself so a thorough understanding of the battlefield is a key to utilizing her technique to the fullest capacity. Through eye contact, Nana can also suggest thoughts and actions to a target, coercing them to divulge information or act in a particular way, potentially without the target's awareness. In extreme cases, she can take complete control of the target's body, forcing them to do exactly as the controller wishes. Multiple targets can be taken control of in this way, though the more divided the user's attention is, the easier it is for targets to escape this control.