gunshot!!

Getting engaged was magical . It felt nice much much better than being boyfriends , It was like the 'beginning of forever'. 

Though it couldn't be compared to marriage but  just being each others fiancé was enough to make their hearts giddy.

The whole Korea got to know about the two of richest CEO's  engagement and there were a lot of well wishes and some negative comments of jealous people in their mailbox about which none of the two cared.

One week after the engagement the couple along with their friend and The Jeon's decided the wedding date to be after two months and Taehyung thought it was too much time ,If possible he would marry Kookie then and there. But he knew before the wedding they would have to complete all the present work and more so that they could spend  some quality time after marriage and it going to be difficult. 

It was night time and the couple after dinner were cuddling each other .

"Babe after 30 days from today and we would be in wedding hall exchanging ring, I can't believe" 

"I know tae . Ever I can't decipher what I feel .It is too overwhelming. But hyungie you know what I have an unsettling feeling deep down as if something wrong is going to happen.

"Don't worry too much bub , Everything is going to be perfect " 

And jungkook just hummed and they slept in each other's arm not noticing the notification in the phone that just popped up.

" I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY  ......."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(next morning)

It was pretty usual morning except for that fact that Jungkook was having a gut feeling of something wrong. everything was normal.

"Bye babes see you in the office soon " Taehyung said smiling giving a kiss on forehead and lips and left.

Jungkook had no meeting before lunch so he decided to go to the company during lunch and by that time he would also prepare something to eat for all of them(group) and take it with him. It was just 8 am that means he has 4 more hours left before he goes so why not check messages and play games . Thinking so he went to his bedroom to get his mobile phone from the night stand.

It had a lot of messages from an unknown number.

"HELLO , DEAR JUNGKOOKIE"

"STRAIGHT TO THE POINT"

" I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY TAEHYUNG BUT YOU DID NOT LISTEN INSTEAD GOT ENGAGED POOR YOU , NOW YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO HAVE HIM AS YOUR HUSBAND CAUSE

There was a video afterwards in which there was Taehyung sitting in his office and there was a laser gun pointed on him.

"IF NOT MINE THEN NOT YOUR'S TOO, YOU HAVE FIFTEEN MINUTES SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR FIANCE . OPPS!! SOON TO BE EX- FIANCE"

--------------------------------------------------------------------- REGARDS  MELLISA .

As soon as Jungkook read it his mind went blank only one thing was running in his mind 'Please be safe hyungie.' Jungkook without any delay ran towards the car and drove to company with full speed he broke many traffic rules but did not care . 

Jungkook knew he could reach the company in 15 minutes but reaching the cabin would take 10 mins extra and he couldn't afford it so he called Taehyung.