054

"Just put the plate in the sink," Taehyung dismissively said, not even sparing her a look. Jisoo glanced at him and silently stood up. She went to the sink, her back facing him. She put the plate in the sink and closed her eyes, calming her nerves. Then she heaved a deep sigh and faced him.

"Uhm.. Taehyung?" she said, voice a little soft.

"Yeah?" he answered, still not looking while taking a spoonful of food. It's as if he barely acknowledges her presence. Somehow, it hurt something inside her. He was so cold.

"About last night," her voice trailed off because she didn't know how to even start it. Taehyung also interrupted her.

"I called a staff member to change your clothes because you vomited on me and yourself so your dress was ruined, I have no choice. I can't bring you home, I didn't know the address, your phone also died and has a password so I can't contact anyone. Your clothes are in the dryer. That's all, nothing happened. Don't worry," he explained and continued eating. Never did he once look at her.

"Yeah uhm," she started feeling guilty.

It seems to her that he is explaining that way because of everything she said the last time and how she treats him. Also, she felt the guilt because even after their small conflict, he still helped her and didn't take advantage of her state.

"I just wanna say thank you and..."

Jisoo bowed her head, playing with her fingers and the hem of his shirt. He finally looked at her but suddenly, she's the one who cannot meet his eyes, "Sorry."

Jisoo looked at the other side of the kitchen, avoiding him, "I was such a brat and said awful things when in fact, you never really did anything to me. I was a little over reacting sometimes and didn't think of my actions. I know I'm complicated and all. I shouldn't have said that, the last time we had our conversation— it was below the belt and too much. My mistake... I am sorry."

Jisoo still avoided his gaze so he stood up and slowly went near her. She didn't budge even until he was trapping her between his arms. His other hand slowly placed the plate in the sink behind her before settling on her side.

He stared at her face closely, "Hmm... Yeah?" he urged her to speak more.

Jisoo puffed her cheeks and rolled her eyes. She looked down on her hands again before speaking, "I still mean what I said," she added and softly glared at him. Taehyung was taken aback and raised his eyebrow not taking his eyes off her.

"I mean it, just minus the status part and my other unnecessary comments. Although yes, I still think you're manipulative. Well, somehow but not that... Bad. Like how I picture you to be the evil playboy," she said in a low voice.

A small smile started to slowly draw its way on his face, "Uhuh, I see..." he trailed off and paused to let her continue. He enjoys looking at the view of her face.

"You also stopped messaging me so that proves that you're just this walking heartbreak since it looked like you already found a new girl in just a snap," she ranted, not even thinking her words carefully.

She didn't notice how jealous she sounded.

"Did I break your heart?" he jokingly said in amusement.

"Of course... not," she whispered.

Taehyung chuckled, "Hmm, you waited for my messages?" he asked playfully and tucked a strand of hair softly behind her ear.

"Kinda," she said and pouted, rolling her eyes.

"Really?" his smile grew wider and he moved closer, adjusting his height a little to see her face better.