Chapter 132 - Who's The Monster?

There was Hogback laughing when he got the gentleman, archeologist, and the reindeer in his grasp with the help of his two zombies that had Zoro and Sanji's shadow. Robin had her neck near the blade of Jigoro, Chopper was getting tired in his Heavy Point, (Y/N) was pinned down by Dogguin.

Hogback: "Tell me: How does it feel to be subjugated by the might of your friends?"

Jigoro: "I can't believe your friend tried to stuff salt down my throat with the help of your weird powers!" he said to Robin.

Robin: "They're strong!"

Chopper: "Darn it! I didn't expected to Sanji to be brave enough to kick (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "There's something about him, he's not the Sanji we know." he looked back.

Dogguin: "Who is that Sanji guy? Don't make me kill you, Top Hat."

Hogback: "FOSFOSFOS! I'm afraid they don't have a single memory of your days as crewmates! Occasionally fresh zombies retain some of the shadow's feelings, but these shadows have fully settled into their bodies. They've completely lost their human hearts. They've become zombies that will obey my every command! As far as zombies are concerned, their orders are absolute! FOSFOSFOSFOS!"

Chopper: "I'm actually happy... to see that you're rotten to the core, Hogback!"

This made the false doctor stop and gets a bit angry from what Chopper said.

(Y/N): "I'm proud of him..."

Robin: "Are you crying?"

(Y/N): "I caught something in eye..."

Robin: "What was that?"

(Y/N): "Tears..."

Chopper: "In all actuality, you have saved countless lives. I really did respect you as a doctor. The same goes for your zombie research. Death can come suddenly... I'm sure there are a lot of things the deceased and those they left behind never got a chance to say. I'm not asking for years. If they could have just a few minutes! If there was a way to bring back the dead... even if people cast stones calling it "evil medicine"... it would mean the world to those it saved! *forms back* So when you said that you were researching "how to resurrect the dead," I thought that you truly were an amazing doctor."

Hogback: "FOSFOSFOS! FOOL! Why would I go to such length for others? You said that you respected how I used to save lives, but it was the same deal! *hits chest* I WAS SIMPLY A GENIUS! I conducted operations for money, but there was no stopping the unwanted flood of patients that came from around the world for treatment! It was a pain! The run-of-the-mill quack couldn't save them, but I could. Can you understand the hardships of a genius? You're free to respect me if you want. But your disappointment is uncalled for. If you can't forgive me as a doctor because I don't match your ideals, THEN YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD ME TO BEGIN WITH, STUPID REINDEER! ARE YOU GOING TO START LECTURING ME ON MEDICAL ETHICS?!"

Chopper: "I WOULDN'T DREAM OF IT! I DON'T CONSIDER YOU A DOCTOR!" he shouts back.

Hogback: "What?!"

Chopper: "The same goes for these zombies. All you've done is reanimate the dead. They aren't alive! DON'T TAKE LIFE SO LIGHTLY!"