going out

"Nate, I'm going out to eat with Cameron!" you told your boyfriend Nate. he came running down the stairs in just his underwear. "you're not going anywhere." he wrapped his arms around your waist & put his face in your neck. "Nate, you're ridiculous. I'm going out to eat." you laughed putting your hands on his. "But babe! you smell so good! you have on my favorite perfume! you can't just do this to me!" he whined. "I will put more perfume when I get home. it's only gonna take an hour. you'll be fine." you kissed his cheek & started walking out the door. "Noooooo." he whined and grabbed your arm & wrapped you in his. "Nateeeeee." you groaned. "You're not going out with Cameron." "Why?" you asked. "Because he flirts with you." he held your hands. "I don't like him, baby." you held his face in your hands. "bye, I'll be back in an hour." you smiled. "Y/NNNN! Nooooo!" he grabbed you once again. he stuck his face in your neck once again, but kissed it this time because he knew it was your weakness. "Nate! I don't like Cameron! if he flirts with me I'll leave!" you groaned. "Promise?" he held out a pinky. "Promise." you interlocked your pinkies. "oh & by the way you're a child, Maloley." you laughed. "A child couldn't make you scream, like I do." he crossed his arms.