Episode 26

"Go Lisa"

"Go Lisa"

Lisa didn't get much sleep. She spent the night practicing for the competition. She only called it a day when it's already 5 in the morning.

At 6, she woke up with her head throbbing really bad, but she needs to wake up early to get ready.

She knocked on Louis' room and urged him to wake up.

Louis was still asleep when they drove to Hanguk University but when they entered the University, he was widely awake. He kept on gazing the University's beautiful view.

Lots of students saw him and immediately caused havoc on the passerbys.

"Who is he?"

"Are they like....together?!"

"They kinda looks the same"

"They are perfect for each other!"

But Lisa and Louis didn't heard this rumor. Their heads are focused on the competition now.

Louis helped Lisa get ready for the competition. Both of them are in the dressing room with Louis spraying the hair color on her when a student suddenly came in.

"Ooops...umm sorry for interrupting you..but, the-the competition will begin in 20. T-that's all" and with that, the student came out of the room.

"I've been helping you a lot right now. You should fulfill your promise okay?"

"Yeah I will"

Lisa then received a text. She smiled when his name appeared on her screen. It says:

[How was it? Do you need help in anything? I'll help you.]

She typed a reply that it's fine and that she can handle her self.

She wanted it to be a surprise to him. She wanted to surprise him.

Meanwhile, at Class D