Chapter XIII

"so this is called a phone?"

"Mhm!"

"Interesting...a form of communication through such a tiny thing. All over the world too? Truly amazing."

The two boys watched as kugisaki talked to the thousand year old woman, showing her what a phone is and such while they sat in the field of Jujutsu High. Gojo had tasked them to look after her so she doesn't do anything dodgy While he spoke to the higher ups but he doubted she would because once they got to the school he had cuffed her hands with handcuffs that were imbedded with cursed energy and a tailsman for safe measure.

"She doesn't act like a curse does she?"

Fushiguro hummed in acknowledgment and turned his gaze to the woman

"Yeah but the fact that she's at her weakest and touched gojo-sensei is enough to prove that she is. And a powerful one at that"

Itadori sighed and flopped back onto the grass with a nod

"True that"

"Why are you letting yourself be cuffed?"

Already knowing what the curse on itadoris cheek was referring to, she turned to him and raised a brow

"I don't believe you're in any situation to be questioning me. Besides, it's pointless, with parts of my soul missing and my power not being as dominant, there's nothing I can do, not to mention the world has evolved so much, it's all so fascinating."

"You've changed"

"Not much no but being in an endless abyss for so many years does take its toll. Though I regret nothing I did I can't help but realize I truly was a horrid being. But you're in no place to say that to me, you've changed more than I have"

She didn't receive a reply as the mouth disappeared without a trace making her smirk slightly before itadori spoke with a little hesitation

"Uhm- miss queen- you're actually agreeing to teaching us?..."

"I see no reason not to. I want to get to know you all, as strange as that seems considering who and what I am. However. Don't be mistaken. As soon as I get the chance with my power back and my soul in one piece.

I will kill you all."

"Nothing less from the queen of curses! Am I allowed to say that?"

The blindfolded man stood beside her causing her to look up as she was sitting on the grass with kugisaki beside her

"What did the higher ups say gojo-sensei?"

"Well fushiguro! They wanted her executed right away ofcource! Seemed as though they knew her quite well...but! I managed to make a little gamble! Her execution is delayed with the exception that she will teach the students of Jujutsu high and be executed along with Sukuna when her soul is in one piece to guarantee no reincarnation or vessels"

"I see. How bothersome. No matter. This shall be entertaining. I cannot stand being bored."

"Same here! Anyway! To make things easier for you they gave you this!"

He squatted down beside her sitting form and removed the cuffs, quickly replacing it with a bracelet on her right wrist

"This is imbedded with cursed energy and a tailsman too but it's lighter and simpler, less suspecting you know? The only people that can take it off are me and the principal here, if you try, it will burn you."

"How far Jujutsu has come. It's almost admirable really."

She stood up along with gojo and looked over the three teens sitting a little Infront of her before sighing

"Teaching huh? Shouldn't be too difficult."

Itadori raised his hand with his confused face making her look over at him and hum

"What should we call you?"

She blinked before smiling a little, you know, this circumstance made her feel more human then curse, it almost felt nice...

"Just call me y/n, I don't like formalities honestly."

The boy blushed a little at her smile and nodded, she was a curse but...he did have to admit she was beautiful...

"She's mine brat."

Itadori blinked before letting out a loud noise of offence at the statement

"HUHHHHH?!"

"I can hear your thoughts brat."

"WHAT?!"

"Yuji are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine y/n-sensei!"

She shrugged and looked down at her attire, it was a tad tattered and definitely would make her stand out

"This outfit won't do. And I don't have any knowledge of clothing from this era. Annoying."

Kugisaki quickly stepped beside her and took her hands into hers with a large smile and sparkling eyes

"We can go shopping! Girls shopping day! I can help pick out clothes for you and everything!"

Y/n grinned, showing her sharp canines, less than a day with these kids and she was actually enjoying their company, the teacher, meh.

"I would enjoy that Nobara."

She squealed in excitement and bounced a little with joy, since she was the only girl and maki was often busy, it was hard to shop for girl things, on her own with no help from another womans perspective

Gojo clapped his hands and placed a hand on y/ns lower back, making a growl come from Sukuna on itadoris cheek after being silent for a while causing gojo to smirk his annoying smirk

"Then it's settled! Welcome y/n-san! You're now an official temporary teacher of Jujutsu high!"

She nodded and stared at his face for a bit before looking towards the other three students, studying them a little and feeling a sense of satisfaction.

'Maybe this won't be so bad.'