chapter 33

Hikaru instantly wake up, he is greeted with the sunlight. He close his eyes to adjust with the light before he open it again. He is in a beautiful open field filled with colourful blooming flowers. He gets up and ask himself of how and why he is here.

Then he remembered. They are in the king's office when suddenly they were engulfed in black mist before he feel unconcious. He starts running and calling for his friends in hope that they didn't get seperated too far away.

He heard a sound and saw Edward getting up while holding his head. Then he see Daichi, Ken, Makoto and Rikayu getting up. Hikaru sigh in relief.

"What happened? How did get here?"

"We were surrounded with a black mist and fell unconcious. I think the mist brought us here"

"Why would a mist bring us here?"

"I'm not sure, but there must be a reason"

Right after he said that, words appears in front of them.

It all started after the Demon King is sealed by the Light Warriors.

"The hell?"

"Silence, it seems to be telling a story"

I am the Demon King's right hand man and his only most trusted demon surbodinate, Yamato Utsukawa. I swear on my life that I will served his highness until the day I die.

I tried to release him from the seal, but the light magic was very strong that even I can't break it.

His highness, the demon king, fell into slumber to gather enough power in order to break the seal. I stay by his side and guard him from anything that try to harm him.

Hundreds years passed, his highness is finally awake. However, he can't gather enough energy because the seal prevent it.

I search the way to release him. I went through all the books that can help his highness. And I finally found it.

His highness have to dissolve himself into magic energy. Then I will keep it and found a someone as a sacrifice to bring him back.

However, his highness' energy is very strong and spread away before i could catch it.

Since that day, I travel far away to find his majesty's energy.

Hundreds more years passed, I fell in love with a beautiful maiden. She's from a small village deep in the forest. She is innocent and gentle, a complete opposite of what I am.

Then we get married and my son was born.

"He got a son?!"

"Shut up and just listen!!"

We named him Akira in hope he will be someone with a strong heart. He take his mother's family name because I don't want to burden him with my responsibilities.

"His son is Akira?"

"Doesn't that make him half demon?"

Even though I finally have a family, I still search for his highness energy.

My mission ended when I met a young boy named Mizuki.

The Demon King has been reborn.