Possesion of the Obsessed. Pt.2

"Oooh mom, you little jaguar! Who's this boy with you in this picture? He looks aweeefully handsome!"

     Clary handed the picture of her mom and mystery boy to her mother.

In the picture was a tall muscular teenage boy with brown eyes and thick jet black hair. (She was crushing on her moms photo.)

     Her mom took the photo into her hand and soon after her face twisted into a heap of fear. Her hand twitched and dropped the photo, sending into the nearby stone fire place.

     "No mom, what are you doing?!"

     "Clary, never EVER go into the attic again! Do you hear me!?"

     "Yea! Me and half the nabours!" Clary's mom pulled her closer,

     "Listen, that man did HORRIBLE! Things to me, and I really don't want to remember it." She looked at her mother with remorse. What had he done to her?
     "I'm, I'm sorry. I just lost it a little bit. I owe you an apology, but first sit down we need to talk."

      After nearly an hour, Casey had heard about moms love affair with a boy named Andreas (or Andrew), and how he become so wildly in love with him that he never let her be alone. Then one night it went awry,

       "He was madly drunk because I broke up with him. He went into a rage and hit me. After realizing what he had done he ran out the house. An hour later he came back and tried to get in that window right over there, but it was locked. I called the cops and they came. He saw the lights and couldn't live without me. He climbed up to the roof, and hung himself. Know I know all this over a lady? But, it wasn't just over a lady, it was his eight month old, unborn daughter."

     "What happened to her?"

     "She's sitting in front of me."