Try Me Pt.2 (Lucifer)****

The long awaited and requested pt. 2 of my first ever smut chapter, here we go. (Read the first part if u want this to make sense)

―――――
"Yes that's oka- Aahh fuck! Goddamnit. Diavolo, I got to go. I will discuss this matter with you later."

You smirked, licking your lips.

"Oh little demon, you don't know what you did just now. I'll make you beg."
―――――

You smiled at his statement. You could see in his eyes that he knew what you were going to say. You knew he wished for you to keep your mouth shut, to give him a reason to go sort of easy on you.

You didn't care one bit.

"Try me."

He let out a low growl. He walked over to his nightstand and yo already got excited. This was going to get rough and so damn fun.

He pulled out some handcuffs and casually cuffed your hands to the bed. You obeyed him for once, excited for what was to come.

"Hmm, good little demon." He said softly.

His hands trailed down your arms and cupped your face. He kissed you ever so softly, his hands now moving down to your neck. Every move was sweet and soft, almost loving even. You were confused by how much his attitude had changed.

His hands teased lower and lower, but also slower and slower. You closed your eyes, hoping it would be easier to withstand his teasing, but it only made you feel more. You felt the tickles from his fingers on your waist, you felt the fire from his hands on your thighs, the sparks from his kisses on your hips.

You pushed your head back and bit your lip, breathing heavily. He had figured out how to get to you, but you didn't want to give in to him. Not after this, not after you had won so many battles.

But as they say, that you won a battle, does not mean that you have won the war.

You wanted to grip your hands into Lucifer's hair and pull him closer, you wanted to feel more than the teasingly slow things he was doing.

And he wanted you to beg for it.

You couldn't see the smirk on his face, but you knew he noticed you were struggling. You knew he enjoyed it. You let out a shaky breath.

"Come on little demon~ Tell me what you want and I can give it to you."

His words sounded sweet, but they were dripping with poison. He would fulfill your needs, but he would take his sweet time. He had all the time in the world and you didn't have all the willpower. It was only a matter of time.

"L- Lucifer?"

"Hmm~"

"Please?"

He now looked you in the eyes. Innocent, like he didn't know what he was doing.

"Please what? If you don't tell me, I won't know what you want."

"P- please Lucifer, I'll be good, I'll obey you, I'll do whatever you want. Please just give me what I need!"

You cringed inside, you sounded so pathetic. There was just no other way, you couldn't win this.

"Very well." Lucifer said and he started using his fingers again.

You whimpered and he noticed how sensitive you were.
He chuckled and moved his fingers at a teasingly slow pace. It was just enough stimulation, but not nearly enough to be satisfied.

But he knew what he was doing and you hated it. You hated him for making you whimper like this. Begging and squirming for this tiny bit of stimulation. You felt pathetic.

Still, you wanted him now, you needed him now.

You moved your hips, trying to get that extra bit of stimulation. To your surprise he gave it to you.

You moaned as he sped up, it was not a lot, but enough for now. Between your whimpers you spoke:

"Please Lucifer, I need you. Now."

He chuckled then spoke softly.

"This is what punishment feels like, little one."

~AN~

Haha here, it's kinda short but yee. Its not as bad as the first part at least.
Enjoy it, it'll be the last smut chapter in quite a while.

~Boo~