46 ; "safe....alive"

all of it seemed so painful

all of it seemed so painful. his feets were hurting but he was still running in the dark light of the company of his own. his phone flashlight was on as he checked each room and cabin of the building. 

running to basement as he checked every single angle, north to west to east to south. but he didn't saw you, neither your shadow. his tears were all falling down from his eyes. 

he was miserable. 

jeon jeongguk was finally miserable. 

he was breaking every second. his heart felt heavy and was on the verge of fall in hos stomach and die there. his stomach held guilt and pain. 

he didn't knew where were you and how to find you. he didn't knew that at all. 

but you, you were strange with the fact of how jungkook was feeling at this moment. and the more to ask, how were you feeling?

you couldn't feel your soul in your body. your body was aching. your hairs were stuck on your face because of the heat sweat on your body all in this four walls covered, basement. 

all the walls here was made of metal, your eyes were moving to look at the camera that was stuck on the corner of the wall there. and the camera main focus was on you. you knew that. 

"please get me out of here" that came in a whisper and that was all. no one could hear you in the empty shell room, well that's what you thought. 

someone eyes was on you, some familiar eyes were on you. someone was watching you through the camera with a smirk on their face. "look at her, screaming like a pathetic bitch" 

the male voice mouthed to the guard who was in the debt to look after you through the camera. your hands were tugged in that rope behind the chair. tears were staining your face making it red. 

and that male knew that this is the time to finally introduce himself to you. leaving the recording room, as he made his way down stairs to the basement of his own mansion with a smirk on his face. 

you could hear him. you could hear the footsteps coming from the door which was in front of you. you could feel the pain and fear on you building up like blocks. 

you were scared now. 

the footsteps finally came to halt as your eyes fixed on the door and soon it opened with a sound, as your eyes immediately went to the male who you were unfamiliar with but he, he knew all about you. 

"hello, Mrs. jeon" the deep voice ranged into your ears as you read the man face. the red hairs and that sharp jaw. high pointed nose and that smirked lips with a piercing in the bottom. his eyes that were in a dragon. 

you didn't failed to notice the eyebrow cut on his left one. several piercings on his ears and that one specific tattoo on his hand which you couldn't meld up with easily. the male noticed this. he noticed how you were taking notes of his appearance and he loved it. 

he loved the attention he was having. "stop staring at me like a dumb ass....y/n" you looked at him kind confused. while the male came close to you and moved his hand to cup your jaw. 

tears were not streaming down your face now. they stopped. he took a brief look of your face before looking into your eyes, "he will come for you....for sure"

 "p-please let me go" the words left your mouth as the male shook his head, "i won't let you go like this.....let me have some fun" and these were the last words before the male got up and wa about to leave the room when you stopped him, "w-wait" 

he stopped but didn't turned around, "who are you?" it was an expected question, he smirked once again, before opening his mouth to answer you, "kim taeyong"

and he left, giving you something to mumble right from your lips, "kim taeyong" who was he? what does he want? from you? 

~~~~~

"taeyong, the son of gun-woo?" jungkook asked as he looked at the recording of basement where you were being dragged out in not so power by a ale who came out as the son of one of the mere mafia in the underworld. 

"why would he kidnap my y/n?" jungkook questioned his father as his father turned to look at him with a sigh. "i don't know jungkook....you need to find out by yourself" his father answered. 

"san will stay with us for some days, you can go and get y/n...safely and alive" jungkook chuckled, "with dead bodies pooling in his mansion, sure i will dad" his father chuckled, "jungkook....we don't know what they have or want by kidnapping your wife" 

"so take your steps with high alert..we don't need any other problem or neither we want to be enemies with those lowkey mafia" his father hand made contact with his shoulder, patting on it. 

"our mans will find out the location of their each mansion....they must have caught y/n there...so just tonight and that's it" 

"y/n will be safe in our arms.....by day after tomorrow" 

oh what a lie this sentence held. jungkook wasn't aware of what was coming by his ow actions now. if he knew he would still run after you....he will.