The Fray by the Bay

Staring up at the clock on the wall he watched as the seconds passed by. He had already gotten in his trunks, gloves, tied his hair back, and had his pre fight snack of soda and a rice crispy treat. Focusing on the clock alone he continued to watch the clock clicking ahead.

"Oh, good, I found you." A man said as he entered the locker room.

He looked down from the clock and to the man who had just entered.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"I need to know what your walk in music will be?" The man asks.

"Music? I came here to fight, not dance." He replies annoyed.

"Alright, that's if that's what you want, that's what you want, fight starts in a little under an hour." The man says as he leaves the room.

He nods and waits for a little, the clock ticks down, the minutes pass, and he's preparing himself for what will probably be his hardest fight yet.

5 minutes before the fight

Still inside of the dressing room Yuka is in front of a mirror gloves laced up and shadow boxing, all the while he's breaking his gloves down, pushing the leather to the back of his gloves each punch he throws he could ever so slightly feel his knuckles pierce through the leather of the gloves. 

---

Walking down to the outdoor ring, just by the way Yuka carried himself you could see he was here strictly for business. Throughout the entire way, you couldn't tell, but he was terrified, he was scared, he was afraid, he was afraid of everything, he was afraid of losing, but he was still confident. Each big step toward the ring he got more confident, all throughout his training he was afraid of her, he though she was capable of beating him, he had a dream of her beating him, he always stayed afraid but confident. The closer he got to the ring the more confident he became, and by the time he was in the ring, he was a god. With a scornful look on his face his corner crew moved the ropes and he stepped inside the ring. Readjusting his gloves he gets himself ready for the fight.

On the other side of the ring Gamo stood there proud as ever, the boys in the crowd ogling over her half naked body. 

Looking out to the crowd he saw that no girls were ogling over his half naked body, in fact most of them looked scared, and Gamo was delighted to see that.

Walking around the ring both of them didn't for even a split second take an eye of each other. Neither of them looked away, and both of them looked fearless as ever but both was terrified. Yuka saw Gamo's unbreakable spirit, and Gamo saw Yuka's equally invincible spirit.  

"Good to see you came Shortstack." She said mockingly. "Don't hold back now!"

He looks over to her, staying silent he let Cono put in his mouthpiece and looking over he sees Gamo's father doing the same thing, both now standing in their respective corners he simply waits for the bell.

After what seemed like an eternity the ref finally came out, the two walk to the center and the bell rings.

"Three knockdown rule is in effect." The ref says before walking away.

The both of them slightly wince at those words, but they quickly recompose.

Round 1