Chapter 90: Normal

Y/n Pov:

I spotted uncle Remus in the crowd as I got off the train. "Uncle Remy!" I exclaimed.  "Princess!" He replied running up to me. He pulled me into a hug, squeezing me tighter than a lemon for lemonade. "I missed you uncle Remy" I said pulling away.

"I missed you to princess, and look who I brought" he replied moving to the side to reveal a dog. "Dad!" I whisper-yelled.

"We should go, it isn't safe out here" Uncle Remy whispered. "Give me a sec" I replied as I saw Mr and Mrs Weasley.

"Mrs Weasley, Mr Weasley, it's nice to see you" I said walking up to them. "Y/n dearie, it's so nice to see you too dear. I was just asking Ron the twins and Ginny where you were" Mrs Weasley replied smiling.

"Ron mentioned that you're probably going to the muggle world" Mr Weasley said. "If you like, I could pick up some stuff for you, and I could tell you all about when I see you again" I replied. "That would be amazing" Mr Weasley responded.

"Y/n I forgot to give this to you last christmas, here you go" Mrs Weasley said handing me sweater, with my actual initial Y/F/L .L .P .B. (Y/F/L- your first letter).

"Thank you so much Mrs Weasley" I replied. I put on the sweater and I could see the happiness in Mrs Weasley's face. Mr Weasley's face beamed with pride for what his wife had made.

"I should get going, my uncle's waiting" I said. "We're coming right with you dear" Mrs Weasley replied. "Oh alright" I said walking away as they followed me.

Looks like something was going on, and I had no idea about it. I hoped for next year to be slightly normal, but it doesn't look that way.

Maybe Tom will leave me alone? Maybe I'll get to have a normal year? Maybe even a normal school life?

The next chapters are in the next book, Secret Chosen one book 2, do read it :)