Important A/N (Please Read)!

so, i try to avoid making author's notes as much as possible because at one point, i had more of those than actual tmnt x reader chapters, so im going to get everything i can think of in here.

first off, someone asked me to make a twitch account.

honestly, i dont think that's a good idea right now, considering all the drama on wattpad involving twitch at the moment- but maybe sometime later when i actually know what twitch is so thats possible.

second, copywriting. i, thankfully, haven't seen anyone copy my work yet, but if you guys see anyone copying my writing or even copying the general idea, please, let me know. the reason i say that is because my writing and plots i guess are very unique, so you would know if someone was copying me. also, this is the only app i write on- i dont have tumblr or ao3 or any of that, so again, on other sites, please keep your eyes out.

third, books. ive been criticized for having only three books out and only updating once every few days- because apparently, i cant have a life. i know i dont update as much as i used to, but that was when i was in school and had three free hours a day in the library to do whatever i wanted. now, i am starting college- whoop- so im figuring that out while im writing. that and  i just havent really had motivation to write in my oneshot books rn. im sorry and i will try to update soon, but i dont want to put out a horrible chapter just because someone forced it out of me, so to be continued.

fourth, speaking of updating, i am going to publish at least three new books sometime soon! like today soon. the first chapter of my cole x reader will come out as soon as i can figure out how to write a good friggin summary, and again, computer troubles. im trying to make a cast- faceclaim if you will- for all the ninja, but like i said on my messageboard, my computer doesn't listen to me. so, if someone could dm me and maybe help me figure out how to put images on wattpad, that would be great, and i would owe you a lot. like, maybe a sneak peek to every chapter a lot- im not sure yet.

and fifth! social media. guys, i just wanna say, be careful what you put on social media. be careful what you say and who you say it to. i didnt ever think id see the day where wattpad drama became a big deal, but after seeing it and reading it, i realized why and i am so surprised. like i said, just be cautious of what you say and like i always to everyone i know in real life,

If you don't have anything nice to say, say it about yourself.

i think thats everything i needed to get off my chest, so thank you for reading and if you have any questions, be sure to dm me please.

tiktok: thedevilcallsmedaddy

i love you guys so, so much so stay safe and smart and we'll be back soon!